The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » McBride Master Magic Course (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
I am interested to know if any one has taken Jeff McBride's 3 day Master Magic Course in Las Vegas? Any comments would be appreciated. I am interested in taking this course. Thanks.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I have been told that the Jeff McBride's version of Allan Wong's "Stargazer" is unforgetable. If you are attending his course, could you get back to me on that, or even better than that, Jeff if you are out there old buddie could you email me a video of the Jeff McBride version of Allen Wong's "Stargazer"?
PLEASE
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
If you have the opportunity to go to one of Jeff McBride's courses, go to it.
Dennis Michael
Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
I just register for the course in Feb. '07, the week before the Magic Fest in Vegas, may go to both. Happy New Years to all.
haulboss007
View Profile
Regular user
Carlsbad, CA
103 Posts

Profile of haulboss007
I want to Jeff and Eugene's 3 day symposium on Bizarre magic and it changed the way I've done my act and magic ever since. it was totally eye opening and Jeff opened up his house and made everyone feel like family. I was so frightened to perform for Eugene and him, But they calmed a really bad case of nerves and gave me constructive help that I still use to this day. I will never forget it and it is one of the most pivotal times in my magic life. In other words. GO GO GO
Magicdoc88
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of Magicdoc88
007, nice to know you had a great experience form this course. I am looking forward to it. I used to live in San Diego area not far from Carlsbad, now I am in San Jose.
StarGazer
View Profile
New user
Hong Kong
48 Posts

Profile of StarGazer
Hey Al,

You spelled my name wrong twice! I was lucky to attend Jeff's first master class for mentalist the last November and had the best time in magic learning and sharing. There were so much to share between Jeff and Eugene and the incredible Ross Johnson and of course also from my classmates from various backgrounds. Every one who loves magic should make an effort to experience the real magic that Jeff can bring into your lives.

Yes Jeff still performs my favourite routine (now also one of his) Stargazer. You just have to meet him and ask him to perform for you, or wait till he releases the Burning Man Fetival DVD in which he performs his Stargazer routine. The moves are exactly the same, but his story patter and delivery is extremely powerful. That's the meaning to the wonder of every trick.

Alan
If you cannot win, make the one ahead of you break the record.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Alan
Thanks for the tip about Jeff's DVD I'll keep an eye out for it. I do my own stargazer routine, but I'm always looking for new ideas. I'm sorry about my spelling deficiency, and I hope we are still friends.

Oh yea those 1,000 rubber bands I bought from you last year is about 3/4 gone, so I will be reordering more from you in May, or June.
THANKS
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » McBride Master Magic Course (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL