The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Signed coin in Signed card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Has anyone ordered this effect? It looks killer.

http://www.magicshop.co.uk/product_info.......481.html
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4450 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
If you do a search, there are many reviews on it. It has been out for quite a while now
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
I think it is, you need to do a little prep, but other than that, its good to go. I personally like the possibilities with this!
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
802 Posts

Profile of meyegr
It's examinable when you are finished. It's a good effect.
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Just ordered it, thanks. I also got Cash Card(hope it works with Canadian bills)

Regards,
Jeremy Hanrahan
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Hey, you can PM or email me if you need any help with CashCard. Canadian bills should work fine. Really, any bill similar to US bills will work. You can email me at jessemagic@gmail.com if you need anything. Thanks Jeremy! -Jesse Feinberg
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Quote:
On 2006-12-29 02:36, Jessiah wrote:
Hey, you can PM or email me if you need any help with CashCard. Canadian bills should work fine. Really, any bill similar to US bills will work. You can email me at jessemagic@gmail.com if you need anything. Thanks Jeremy! -Jesse Feinberg

Thanks Jesse.
Jessiah
View Profile
Inner circle
J E S S E S M A G I C
1074 Posts

Profile of Jessiah
Anytime... let me know when you get it! Talk to you then. -Jesse
Doc Magic
View Profile
Regular user
Pasadena, CA
151 Posts

Profile of Doc Magic
Hey Irishghost, just thought I would add that I didn't care much for the C2C effect. After further searching I found "Fire Trap", which involves a signed quarter that vanishes and ends up sealed inside the matchbook cover that the spectator has been holding throughout the routine. In my opinion it's a much stronger, easier, & cleaner effect that C2C. Hope that helps?
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."- Aldous Huxley
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1224 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
Thanks Doc Magic. I already bought C2C. I liked the fairness of the effect. I also love knuckle busting moves, which I hope this has. Something about cutting the signed coin out of the signed card, just made me shake my head in disbelief. I has also heard Fure Trap was a strong effect. If I don't like C2C, I will definatly consider Fire Trap.
I will let you allknow what I think of C2C when I get it.
Regards,
Jeremy Hanrahan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Signed coin in Signed card (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL