The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Need some help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

escapingnow
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of escapingnow
I will try to give as much information as possible but please feel free to ask questions. Myself and a friend have been asked to do a large show in a few months the only stipulation is that it isn't a kids show. We will be performing at a yacht club so this is an upscale event. The man booking us likes the idea of dueling magicians but I really don't know how to pull that off without one of us looking bad. We would like the show to follow a storyline not just a bunch of tricks done on stage. I am not asking for you to tell me what tricks to do or what patter to use word for word I am looking for ideas for the story for the show to follow. We do not have the beautiful dancing girls and stuff like that. Let the ideas begin....
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3800 Posts

Profile of The Curator
Have you seen "The PRESTIGE" ?
Jim Poor
View Profile
Special user
Fairfax, VA
676 Posts

Profile of Jim Poor
How about dueling/competing magicians in a contest where the "race" is very close, but the final problem can only be solved by joining forces and completing the "Grand Illusion"?
Cardinal Bunal
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Cardinal Bunal
Quote:
How about dueling/competing magicians in a contest where the "race" is very close, but the final problem can only be solved by joining forces and completing the "Grand Illusion"?

Very good idea there Smile

You can also duet to "The Girl Is Mine" originally by Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney... and one of you can disappear with the girl, or split the girl in half... because the dog gone girl is yours. LOL

Kidding aside, I like Jim Poor's idea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Need some help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL