The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tis the season--again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Tis the season. Tourist season, that is, is now back in full swing at my pitch, 3rd street. Been going out late--8 to 10--but having good crowds that get the jokes and appreciate the humor and the magic. It's great fun to have good crowds. Last night, got a ten and five fives.

I want to thank Gazzo for being my mentor, and for his terrific pouch for my circle shows, and I want to thank Tommy Wonder for his Ambitious Card routine for my close-up shows. I also want to thank Danny Hustle for being my colleague, and for all his advice. Happy New Year.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Aww, heck, Jimmy, thank you too, buddy. You're the best!

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Happy New Year, Jim. Glad to hear your doing so well. Hope all is good.

OK..Happy New Year to you too, Dan...hehehe. Really, have the best New Year Ever, Dan...

Later,
Don

(Hey, Westly...)
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
Don, happy new year to you too, brother! I was thinking about you the other day. It was cold as a debt collector's heart, and I had a vision of it still being warm enough where you are to sit outside and have a beer. Smile

All the best for the New Year!

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Yep...we hit a record high just a few days ago of 73. It's still in the 60s; unheard of for Tennessee this time of year. (Global warming...the end is near, hehehe.)

Later,
Don
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Happy New Year to all of you!

I hope to meet all you in my travels this coming year, as I will be on the road a great deal.

I can't wait!!!

Warmest Regards!

Bobby
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Bobby,
PM me when you're getting to LA for my phone number.

Danny,
I owe you a call.

Don,
After I finished a close up set with the Ambitious Card to Ring Box, a guy comes up and asks me how much for one of those decks. I said, "I could sell it to you, but it's just a normal deck." I said, "But you can get a trick deck that will do almost the same thing." He didn't believe me and repeated, "How much for one of those decks?"
I'm gonna buy some stock off of Zack for the next opportunity like that.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
jimmy talksalot
View Profile
Special user
new orleans
757 Posts

Profile of jimmy talksalot
I went to the promenade, and I didn't see you. I saw Tom Frank and Black Magic. I'm going next week. I hope to meet you.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
Jimmy,
I was working 8 to 10. I'll probably be there tomorrow, Thursday, and Sunday. Hope to meet you, too!

Jim

PS: Wesley says "hi", Uncle Don.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tis the season--again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL