The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » DVD suggestions? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmandan09
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of magicmandan09
Hello!

This is my first time posting on under this forum. A few years ago I bought The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnosis. It appears from the discussions on this forum that my first purchase was a good choice. However, I have mixed feelings on the success I have received from the book. Perhaps my lack of success is based on the fact that the participants are often people I know.

My interest in hypnosis is revived and I am looking to purchase a DVD on hypnosis. Does anyone have any suggestions? I did review previous discussions on similar topics but it seems that far too often there are no real suggestions other than the Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnosis and professional training. I'm living in Ottawa, Ontario and to my knowledge there is no course in stage hypnosis offered in the city. Therefore, I am looking for alternative methods of learning. Therefore, does anyone have a DVD that they would suggest?
Dan
Harry Truman
View Profile
Regular user
England
156 Posts

Profile of Harry Truman
Hey there,

I recently finished reading McGill's The New Encyclopedia of Stage Hypnotism and am in the same boat as Daniel. I'm hoping to attend a hypnosis seminar sometime in the near future, but in the meantime I would love any recommendations of DVDs or videos on the subject of hypnosis, if you know of any.

Thank you.
"Man's highest reward for his dedication to the pursuit of excellence is not what he gets from it, but what he becomes through it."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » DVD suggestions? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL