The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » $20 Bill under Spectator's Watch??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1151 Posts

Profile of Salby
I heard about a trick where the magician uses 1 of his bills and borrows one. He "criss-crosses" them onto each other and then hands 1 to the spectator (the signed one) and somehow transfers it from his hand to under his watch.

I am not too sure of all these details, but I know it was released in 2006 in DVD form.

Does anyone know what it is called, who made it and your thoughts on it?? Is it the same principle as Paul Harris' BUCK NAKED??
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
magiczak
View Profile
Regular user
Granada Hills, CA
159 Posts

Profile of magiczak
It's Asi Wind's "Time is Money".

It's a different principle, although both involve tricky folds...
**Zak**
Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1151 Posts

Profile of Salby
Thanks a bunch.

Anyone has any opinions on this effect?? I did a search on this forum and got only a couple of short threads with links that do not work for the demo.

Anyone actually using this effect? Maybe altered it a bit??

Thanks.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Any further thoughts on this?
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
It's a great trick. Impromptu and it doesn't have to go under the spectator's watch but that is the preferred method. It was also in a magic magazine a couple of years back. Also check out Talk About Tricks for a performance video of this.
suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
VcosNJ

Do you remember which magazine? I would love to find it rather then buy it AGAIN
suspectacts
View Profile
Elite user
Boston
493 Posts

Profile of suspectacts
If you want to see an earlier incarnation, check out Tommy Wonder's "splitting the profits' in his Books of Wonder
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
I believe it's in Magic Magazine, February issue 2005 but don't quote me on it. I've read it from here:

Time is Money
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » $20 Bill under Spectator's Watch??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL