The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Show or shop in China? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abrell
View Profile
Loyal user
Remscheid, Germany
284 Posts

Profile of abrell
Next week I am going to travel to China and will stay there for some weeks. Does anybody know a Magic Show or a magic shop in Guangzhou (South China, Cantonese)? Any hint or weblink is welcome!

Thanks a lot

Kai Abrell
Eric Buss
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Eric Buss
I don't know of any magic shops, but the theme park Happy Valley (formally known as Happy Kingdom) in Shenzhen usually has a magic show. They also have a magic festival every October, and a Clown Festival every late January/February. But even when the festivals are not going on, you might find a show there...

Enjoy!
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
May I ask whether there is any news on magic shops in China - Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou?

Thanks
Cards never lie
inidyls
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
315 Posts

Profile of inidyls
There is in Guangzhou. it's in a mall underneath the streets. I'll email my friend in China and I'll ask him where it was he took me.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Thanks in advance. Anyone for Shanghai?
Cards never lie
abrell
View Profile
Loyal user
Remscheid, Germany
284 Posts

Profile of abrell
If the magic shop in Guangzhou is under the streets it maybe is near the central railway station. This is the only place where I know that there are shopping malls in connection with the tunnel system. I think I will be there in April, so I will have a look.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Show or shop in China? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL