The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A vanishing thread query (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
I wasn't sure who to send this to directly, so I thought I'd post it here in hopes that the right person sees it. There was a thread in the Good, Bad & Garbage Tricks and Effects section called "Conjunction - linking business card." Today someone made a post that inadvertently exposed the method. Since the effect is my creation, I reported the post and asked to have it removed, which is was -- along with the rest of the entire 4-page thread. I was rather hoping the rest of the thread would stay there, so I was wondering if there was a way to get it back. Thanks.
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Quinn, I deleted the post as you requested and the rest of the topic is still there. You must have missed it. Here's the link

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
Where the magic begins
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Indeed I did. Sorry for the mixup. Off to the optometrist...
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » A vanishing thread query (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL