The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for Magic Shows in Amsterdam.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
I'm travelig to Amsterdam with my wife in the beginning of february, and I wonder if anyone know about any magic shows currently running...?
If there are any resturants with table hopping I'd also love to hear about them.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
gaafman
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of gaafman
I know of one, but there probably are more. On friday and saturdaynight a dinner-magicshow on a (non moving)boat. http://www.trickytheater.nl/

I personally never been there, but saw it mentioned on my regional magicclub site.

It isn't every week (on the site it's mentioned that 9/10 and 16/17 februari are magic nights), so you might want to contact them to make sure you aren't disappointed. It's near the central station so not far away.

Enjoy your stay in Amsterdam
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Thanks for the input gaafman, we're really looking forward to our stay.
I'll be sure to check the link for updates around february.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
MANOS FRIAS
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
126 Posts

Profile of MANOS FRIAS
Hi, friends. I take again this post because I'll stay in Amsterdam on august. Any further information about magic shops (specially with books in english) and magic shows?
Thanks in advance
mrsmiles
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of mrsmiles
There's a wonderful lady from Argentina that gave me a magical show the last time I was in Amsterdam
mrsmiles
(UK)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for Magic Shows in Amsterdam.. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL