The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Wizard is Back for Lurkers (Or Café Members who haven't tried it yet) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
And it was great meeting the Slim One on the Disney Boardwalk! Folks, he looks a lot more like Jake Blues in person, once he removes the fez. Was going to type a report of the meeting of the mindless (There was this terrific thing that Jake - I mean Slim - did with the anamatronic ducks and a D'Lite.) but couldn't find a spot on the Café where it wouldn't get deleted for being off-topic.

*jeep!
--Granpa Chet

PS: Jake - I mean, Dave - it's "mormonyoyoman" not "mormanyoyoman" -- You want to get me mixed up with the other yoyomen?
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
I have pm's silvertone and still no news. can someone confirm my order please.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll call right now!
Left a message Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Wizard is Back for Lurkers (Or Café Members who haven't tried it yet) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL