The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Vegasstagehypnosis.com ??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5811 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2007-01-11 10:06, bobser wrote:
On 2007-01-10 18:51, chichi711 wrote:
Quote:
Yup

The Argumentalist agrees with NOBODY!!!'
Hmmmm

Bobser

yup
polkablues
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
121 Posts

Profile of polkablues
I think this is the prelude to the universe collapsing in on itself.
Sean Gleaves
1982-2068 (see how impressed you'll all be if I'm correct)
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5811 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2007-01-11 17:41, polkablues wrote:
I think this is the prelude to the universe collapsing in on itself.

yup. Smile

What do you mean by that?
polkablues
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
121 Posts

Profile of polkablues
The Arguementalist simultaneously agrees with nobody, somebody, and everybody. There's no way this fragile little universe can sustain itself amidst such paradoxical conditions.
Sean Gleaves
1982-2068 (see how impressed you'll all be if I'm correct)
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5811 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Smile well said. I am now hiding in my bomb shelter. I don't want anything to slam me in the head. I actually think the first thing to go should be that prision in Scotland. If you are visiting your friend Bobser I suggest you leave real quick (man!!!!! so many horrible things I could say about you visiting a freind in a prision)
bobser
View Profile
Inner circle
4171 Posts

Profile of bobser
Chichi, I've changed my mind about you. I now find you very very funny and want to come and visit.
If a man as wise as I can be wrong there's hope for ALL mankind.
Bobser.
Bob Burns is the creator of The Swan.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5811 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2007-01-12 07:40, bobser wrote:
Chichi, I've changed my mind about you. I now find you very very funny and want to come and visit.
If a man as wise as I can be wrong there's hope for ALL mankind.
Bobser.

So are you saying I can come out of my bomb shelter?
Lusion
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of Lusion
That is sad to see Terry Stokes is a very good performer interesting to see he is part of that, those of you that visit Vegas know Terry, besides him theres Anthony Cools they ARE the big Vegas names in Hypnosis.
aussiemagic
View Profile
Special user
937 Posts

Profile of aussiemagic
I was really interested in hypnosis and while I was in Las Vegas I decided to go and see a show. I can't remember the name of the person I saw, it was Dr. .... something.

Anyway, the show was SO bad that it turned me off trying to do hypnosis. Hardly anyone went "under". One lady that was supposed to be under reacted to a suggestion by saying, "No, but you are going to tell me that I will". The Hypnotists reaction to this was - "SLEEP"

Very disappointing.
How to become a professional magician:
Click here
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19530 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Wait wait wait wait.

That is somewhat akin to seeing a BAD magician, or mentalist, and then not trying to learn.

It should be used as a BENCHMARK. "Heck if THAT show got paid, I bet I could do better".

You saw Dr. Naughty, the X rated comic hypnotist. The only problems I have with this show is at best it is a "R" rating. Sorry but for an X I need some clothes off LOL.
Second he just is not that funny.

Now in all fairness to him he is NOT the original Dr. Naughty. He should be billed as the "Dread Pirate Naughty". (Watch the Prince's Bride to get that reference).

Hypnosis shows are TOUGH. In the end they can only be as good as the audience. Now within that framework, you need a talented performer. SO there in lies my opinion about it needing a bit of time to learn. 4 days, well YES it can indeed be done. BUT after that you do need to still work it out.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2322 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Does anyone the cost? How does it compare the some of the magical academies?
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Vegasstagehypnosis.com ??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL