The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hyper Children (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DStachowiak
View Profile
Inner circle
Baltimore, MD
2158 Posts

Profile of DStachowiak
Quote:
On 2007-02-09 09:51, Habu wrote:
Try 28 preschool kids... Smile

It's been a long time since I did any performances, but I did children's parties of 10 to 20 kids frequently and didn't have a problem with the size of the group. In fact larger groups make more of a ruckus and are more fun many times.

But you do have to like kids and have the temperment for it, my wife would be sent to Rikers Island in no time!

LOL Better you than me!

I'm afraid I'd probably be more like your wife.

My point about the number of kids was spoken purely from the parents perspective, in terms of managing a party that size. If you can handle a group of kids that size and entertain them, you definitely meet the definition of a pro, in my book.

Don
Woke up.
Fell out of bed.
Dragged a comb across m' head.
DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
Quote:
Cake & Ice cream are always served AFTER the show...

I like The Giz's recommendation. Makes perfect sense. Maybe even have a clause in your contract stating that the children must have a designated "handler" during the show to help maintain order.
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
sBosma
View Profile
New user
BC Canada
57 Posts

Profile of sBosma
I would hate performing for hyper children. Next time ask the parents what you should do. If they don't do anything just work on your routine better, doesn't matter how hyper a kid is, they love magic and they'll sit to watch it.
'Pick a card, any card'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hyper Children (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL