We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Pirouette Count (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

seraph127
View Profile
Special user
575 Posts

Profile of seraph127
As with most things of this type, it's actually more a display than a "count"...

View here.

It's inspired by Yves Doumergue's Orion Count and, like it, is supposed to serve the same basic purpose as a Flushtration Count. Keep in mind that it's not supposed to look "natural". It's designed to go with a routine I'm working on, and in this routine, there'll be a lot of fanciful handling. With that in mind and considering that I am aware that got a little shaky toward the end...

Whaddya think?
There are many tricks, and many effects, but rarely a Grand Effect. There are many entertainers, but few real magicians. Many technicians, but few artists who use their art to explore their vision. - Derren Brown, Absolute Magic
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Can't view it.
Magic is a vanishing art.
Mano
View Profile
Inner circle
1028 Posts

Profile of Mano
It is ok, you should check the Orion count,i think it looks better and it is also used as a flustration count.

Mano.
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
I agree with Mano's comments above. Out of interest, why are you aiming to avoid being 'natural' and handle the cards so fancifully throughout your routine?
Would a more 'hands-off' routine not be more powerful?
seraph127
View Profile
Special user
575 Posts

Profile of seraph127
It's a MacDonald's Ace routine I've been designing for a couple of years. Somewhat like Ouellet's "Dream of Aces".
There are many tricks, and many effects, but rarely a Grand Effect. There are many entertainers, but few real magicians. Many technicians, but few artists who use their art to explore their vision. - Derren Brown, Absolute Magic
Silly Walter the Polar Bear
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of Silly Walter the Polar Bear
I think it will work for the Mcdonald's Aces. Obviously it needs to flow more smoothly but I think it is fine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Pirouette Count (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL