The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Fusion DVD Review!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
The mail came today and I got my mental fusion DVD that I have been waiting on for a week. The graphics on the case and on the DVD are great and very colorful. I give them a 8.5 out of ten. The DVD quality is ok. But the teaching of the trick is very in depth!! And the way it is taught it justifies the envelope move right to the tee. Every move and sleight has its purpose. Over all the DVD is great!! The only down side is that the video quality is good but not great in some areas. But I think it was the editors fault not the magician. So over all the DVD is to me a 8 out of ten. And super easy to do. I did it to my wife 10 minutes after I got it. I will recommend this to anyone that wants a killer mentalism effect.

Here is the link to see the demo http://www.precisionmagic.com
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Thanks for the review MikeMetal2006. Hope you enjoy.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
I cant wait to hear more reviews on this product.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Definitely an early nominee for the most confusing demo of 2007!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Yes, Definatley a nominee
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Too much editing in the demo for my taste...
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Well I am the creator of the mental fusion effect. Im sorry for any confusion with the demo. That is the way the editors put it together. But the over all effect is:
A spectator is asked to select and sign a card. Another spectator is asked to think of a word. The signed card vanishes from the first spectator's hands, and reappears with the other spectators thought of word printed on the back, in a sealed card box.

I hope this helps everyone out.
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
How is everyone enjoying this effect???
fvdbeek
View Profile
Elite user
490 Posts

Profile of fvdbeek
Yes, the editing ruins it.

Frans
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
So is that why no one wants to buy it??? Im sorry if the editing is bad but the editing company did that and I cant change it. If you want to see the whole routine with diolong then you will have to buy the dvd. Cause the raw demo is on there. But everyone that has the dvd as of now loves it. So I'm sorry for any inconvenice that the demo caused.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
It really does sound like a great effect, but I would like to see a demo that is not made of short clips that don't show what the effect is like. Is it possible to post that raw demo that shows what the routine is really like? If you do that and the effect looks like you describe, you will probably sell tons of them. I know I would get it!
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Well let me see what I can do about the demo. I can't promiss anything.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
Fair enough.
DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
Well, I didn't have any luck getting the demo to play on the website (tried in 2 different browsers), but I can tell you that you'll LOVE the DVD content! Great job, Jeremy! This video is DEFINITELY worth the $$.
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Thanks for the great review. Cant wait to see more reviews
Sean W. Burke
View Profile
Loyal user
Washington D.C.
300 Posts

Profile of Sean W. Burke
Wow, just watched the demo........poorly put together (the demo that is).
DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
It's kind of sad to see that so many people are blasting the demo. If you'll look at this topic, it is "...DVD Review" not "...demo review." Besides, the demo's not that bad. I've certainly seen worse.
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
I agree with DaddyDoodle!!! I have the first copy sold and it LOVE it!!! So I hope everyone that has purchased this effect is happy with the product. If you think that the demo is bad look at look at Glass by adam grace!!! That is the most misleading demo ever!!
Magicshore
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of Magicshore
I purchased the DVD and received it today. The effect is spectacular. The quality of the DVD was a bit weak but was insignificant because of the strenght of the trick. The step by step teaching was excellent and easy to understand. I would recommend this trick to anyone who wants a killer effect in their arsenal.

John
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Thanks for the reviews.
Cards never lie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Fusion DVD Review!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL