The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Fusion DVD Review!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
992 Posts

Profile of Gianni
Anyone know the name of the music on the demo?

Gianni
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
The music is called Queen- it's magic
Gianni
View Profile
Special user
WILMINGTON, DE
992 Posts

Profile of Gianni
Thanks. Great music.

Gianni
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Your welcome.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3257 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
I got it, and I actually like it as well. It can play very very strong! The quality of the dvd is okay, I am more concerned with the effect and the explanations. And in this area the dvd was fine. If anyone wants a strong and fun effect to perform, I can reccomend this one.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Thanks for the review.
MikeMetal2006
View Profile
Regular user
Anchorage, Alaska
111 Posts

Profile of MikeMetal2006
I did effect and a wedding last weekend and they FREAKED OUT!! The responce was AWESOME!!! and the effect is not hard to do. You just need some skills. But not much. So I still reccomed this to everyone!!!
Thanks, Mike
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
If anyone has any question about mental fusion please feel free to contact me.
Jeff J.
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut
787 Posts

Profile of Jeff J.
No video I guess. Too bad, it sounds cool.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Yes there is a demo. You can go to Precisionmagic.com
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
613 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
Also precisionmagic.com now offers live chat support 24 hours a day to everone that wants or needs help.
Cody J.H. Pace
View Profile
New user
Houston
92 Posts

Profile of Cody J.H. Pace
I would buy the original version from the real creator Aaron Delong. He is the person that Jeremy clearly ripped off. Saying you are the creator! What a crock. You know it is Believe! I advise all to not buy this effect from Jeremy as he clearly and blatantly stole it from someone else and is selling it as his own.

Cody
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut Butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Pull me up a chair.... this should get interesting.. Smile
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Jeremy! Whats up bro? This is CLEARLY BELIEVE! And LIQUID CARD THROUGH GLASS? come on man, KAOS all over it. And GAMBLERS TOUCH is a ripoff of Zapped but looks more like R.Paul Wilsons FAN2C What gives? Please call me so we can talk before further action is taken.
Justin N. Miller
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2373 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On 2007-01-16 16:46, JeremyM0411 wrote:
So is that why no one wants to buy it??? Im sorry if the editing is bad but the editing company did that and I cant change it. If you want to see the whole routine with diolong then you will have to buy the dvd. Cause the raw demo is on there. But everyone that has the dvd as of now loves it. So I'm sorry for any inconvenice that the demo caused.

no one wants to buy it because it is a rip off, like most other things they have started peddling there. Good job!
ibmagic2
View Profile
New user
Montgomery, AL
5 Posts

Profile of ibmagic2
Looks like these folks take proven effect, massage it a bit, and then put another name on it and call it their own. It is likely that the demo video was edited to remove the portions of the trick that resemble the original effect.

Sounds like plagiarism to me.
Shane
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2373 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Great first post IBMagic2!! Do you own Believe? If so, you could have gone to the Believe thread and read more about this effect, but it looks like the thread was just deleted...hmm...there was 19 pages of info there. So, if you have questions about the origianl "believe" you'll have to start a new thread. Of course if you own or want to buy Mental Fusion, this is the place to ask Smile

Welcome to the Café

Best
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2373 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Any other reviews, comments?
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3257 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
You know, by pointing out that this is like "Believe", you have probably just helped him sell a bunch of these to people who don't want to wait for "Believe" to be released again.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Aaron and myself have talked with Jeremy and the owner of precision magic. They have willingly taken this off the market. They are to be commended for their upright decision and for upholding ethics in the magical arts. Aarron and myself thank them and will continue to support ORIGINAL products that come out of this company.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mental Fusion DVD Review!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL