The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fraud by Daniel Garcia UK Version? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Malice
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Malice
Evening All,

A friend of mine has this trick in the states and it is absolutley amazing, when he showed me it I was totally blown away!

Has there been a UK version of this trick developed?? My concern without going into to much detail is the UK paper and obviusly the smallest denomination is five pound note.

Any info would be grand, or if its a total no go zone.

Cheers

Malice
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
I know Daniel mentioned something about foreign versions on the dvd, but I don't have it on me. By the time I can check and get back to you I'm sure something that has the dvd on them will be able to give you a better answer.
Malice
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Malice
The suggestion if outside the US is to present the spectator with the US bill, I'm not sure this would have the same effect as a note from the spectators country of origin.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9154 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Absolutely no chance. "Why are you using US Dollars"? "Here, do it with this 10 Pound note then".

This is why I never got this effect.
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Ringo
I don't know the modus operandi of this effect, but is this really something that can't be adapted to foreign currency ?
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1679 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
Just state that there is something strange about US curency ... Kind of like Americans. You never know what to expect.

Dan.
Bobby Puga
View Profile
Loyal user
El Centro, CA
201 Posts

Profile of Bobby Puga
Hahahahaha, that's a good one "something strange about US curency... kind of like americans. You never know what to expect." that would be great to use if I was foreign...
even if they suspect the bill.. always let them keep it in the end! you'll end up losing a buck though... but its well worth it...
-thepugsta
Customized greatly...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Fraud by Daniel Garcia UK Version? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL