The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Haunted Deck Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I second plungerman's response. I have been doing Eugene's method for a good many years. I hook-up in from of them and un-hook in front of them. I always wear black and the B***K T****D does not show against what I'm wearing. Simple and easy.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Quote:
On 2008-03-16 20:21, nonvpro wrote:
I second plungerman's response. I have been doing Eugene's method for a good many years. I hook-up in from of them and un-hook in front of them. I always wear black and the B***K T****D does not show against what I'm wearing. Simple and easy.

But what about people from the side? Or do you only use it in formal performances with people sat in front?
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I have never had any problems with people being at my side. The B***K T****D runs from a button on my vest along my arm to the cards. No one ever sees it.
plungerman
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of plungerman
I think Paul may not understand. With the proper handling you can bring out the guilty card in front of them, set the B***K T****d in front of them and proceed with the trick. It takes so little to set and the parts are invisible.

I had a killer floating card once, (Eugene said so), but it had more invisible t****d than David C*****ield going. People would have to be led into the room to see it, then led right out.

invisible t****d is fine but if it works, go ahead and use rope.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Haunted Deck Question (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL