The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Bent" by Daniel Garcia (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2901 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Since you've seen the demo blindside, can the coin be signed and then handed to the magician? or was it borrowed and then bent? almost all of daniel garcia's products are well thought out, so this should be a nice routine.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4495 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Probably not a signed coin. But borrowed most likely. I don't even care if it is signed or not. Who cares? What lunatik (heheh) would care about the coin being signed? It looks so clean, nobody would care.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2901 Posts

Profile of lunatik
What lunatik lololol good pun!! I havent seen the demo, so I cant really comment on the effect. as for it being a borrowed and signed coin, I don't think it gets any better than that. Put it this way, if john sheets released it for $50, it would be the best $50 anyone here on the board ever spent on a coin bender hands down! there would be a topic with 50,000 views and counting!! but that's not the case and less than a couple hundred in the world have it, which is good for meeee.
But like it said before, I really do look forward to seeing daniels creation released!
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
cosmicsecret
View Profile
Special user
Germany - Mannheim
504 Posts

Profile of cosmicsecret
Quote:
On 2007-04-14 17:22, Blindside785 wrote:
Probably not a signed coin. But borrowed most likely. I don't even care if it is signed or not. Who cares? What lunatik (heheh) would care about the coin being signed? It looks so clean, nobody would care.

Well if it can be signed I will stick to bobos one handed coin s**** ,served me very well in the past.
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Bent sounds cool......but even better is a pet effect he probally will NEVER share with the community.....I think it's called Martini. I'll have to do a search but I stumbled upon a post by Justin Miller where he saw what he called was the most beautiful piece of coin magic he has ever seen. If my memory serves me correct DG gave JM a free choice of a handful of coins. JM picked one and was even given the chance to change his mind. DG took the chosen coin and placed it in a martini glass and began to swirl the coin around.....the coin visibly chnaged to another denomination. Now again, this is from memory so I'll try to dig up that thread and post it here as a link.

-Brian
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Brian-
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4495 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2007-04-16 23:54, tuffnavyrn wrote:
Here ya go!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......;forum=3
yeah I remember reading this. Something I bet Danny will never release Smile
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1238 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Supposedly he has been doing this "Martini" effect for a long time but doesn't plan on releasing it.....bummer!!! Maybe members of the Café could convince DG to do different? And what about that wallet he's hopefully going to release.....that puts all others to rest??? DG, what up bro?

-Brian
Brian-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Bent" by Daniel Garcia (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL