The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Drunk, Stoned, or High at Ring Meetings? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Although I have met a lot of folks from around the world, I have not traveled much..

Putting yourself into your routines is a wise choice.(it is what you know most)

Re:my last trip to China...My trips are most likely to Walmart, Home Depot or the gas station....

Hope to make a trip to our local ring 129...as I haven't made it there in a while.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
garcia00
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of garcia00
What about playing an aging hippie, stoned and surprising himself at the various miracles that happen at his fingertips?

I've thought that it could be humorous, although the market for such an act would likely be very small.
fxdude
View Profile
Loyal user
Hollywood
241 Posts

Profile of fxdude
Haha, would go over well in northern California and Vancouver, Canada Smile

I've actually thought about using some of that in my drunk act, I keep surprising myself. I had originally thought about doing the act as a homeless bum who drinks too much but can do magic.
Loggerhead
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Loggerhead
IBM Application: two tricks,and a Urinalysis test...
HJE - Walker, Minnesota
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Hey Michael. Another serious aspect is what do you do when the lecturer/performer shows up stoned, drunk, or high? Let me count the times.........
iugefu
View Profile
Veteran user
387 Posts

Profile of iugefu
As has been stated often on this thread: its how you behave, not whats inside you.
Take the Netherlands, where I am from, for example, where pot is de facto legal, and compare it to Uncle Sam where some 800 000 souls languish in jail on POSSESSION ( admittedly not all pot)charges. If someone wants to inhale before a meeting, not reek of the **** or light up anywhere on the premises its OK by me.

Now did I tell you about a very high profile dude in the community whose nostrils could only be described as a vacuum cleaner?
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Remove someone for being a nuisance? I imagine most clubs would lose 20 percent of their members.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Drunk, Stoned, or High at Ring Meetings? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL