The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » My manipulation promo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Please check out my Manipluation promo

http://www.youtube.com/share?v=Xq0ZaTfTITY

Thanks
Bairefoot
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
You have an impressive promo there.

Just wondering if you are using the promo for your clients - if you do you need to have some closing statements at the end - something to make the viewer want to buy or contract your act and how to contact you. Your promo may land onto other people's hands and they may want your act but do not know where and how to contact you.

Just my 2 cents.
Bairefoot
View Profile
Inner circle
1097 Posts

Profile of Bairefoot
Thanks. I have that on the whole version. I quess I should have put on the youtube version. Thanks again.

Bairefoot
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2349 Posts

Profile of todsky
Very nice looking illusions! My only critique: the second time the words appear on the screen it says "Thee original magic idol" (instead of "the").
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Cool promo, man. If you also do close-up I will advise having a short clipping of it on the promo too. The length seems good for a website. I would advise having it longer for an entertainment agency.

Besides, what inch are the Linking Rings?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » My manipulation promo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL