The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Natalie Geller - in her father's footsteps (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
479 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
Uri Geller's daughter Natalie attempts to 'transmit' the idendity of a celebrity to the viewing audience. My guess: Kevin Spacey

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doci......i+geller
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Check out the things she says:

Specific - Spaceyfic

Face to face

And other stuff that sound like Spacey, not to mention that he has large shades in the photo.

By the way she failed pretty bad at the end, so I guess these hidden hints didn't work much. Smile
Steve Knight
View Profile
Elite user
Oxford U.K.
479 Posts

Profile of Steve Knight
Failed in what way? From what I could tell this was meant for the viewing audience to phone in and guess but I didn't think the conclusion had been shown yet. Did the audience guess somebody else?
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
The callers result were shown at the end of the program, you can't see it in this clip. I think she got only about 18% right, with Crowe getting the most votes.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Very attractive girl.....o, the umm "demonstration" was ok...I did like the accent...which almost hid the spacific one Smile
Omid
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel
332 Posts

Profile of Omid
Quote:
On 2007-01-10 11:31, DJM wrote:
The callers result were shown at the end of the program, you can't see it in this clip. I think she got only about 18% right, with Crowe getting the most votes.

Yes, the overwhelming majority voted for Russell Crowe. But well, her father also failed in transmitting the correct box containing the jewelry two weeks before that Smile
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Maybe it's because the box didn't have a big star on it. Smile
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
188 Posts

Profile of R.S.
How long before she makes an appearance on the Montel Williams show along with Sylvia Browne?

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Sylvia won't allow it. Smile
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
Was that Bill Maher in the audience?
Omid
View Profile
Veteran user
Israel
332 Posts

Profile of Omid
Quote:
On 2007-01-10 20:05, Richie Dagger wrote:
Was that Bill Maher in the audience?

Yes. And the expression on his face throughout the program indicated that he wasn't impressed by much of what he saw...
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Not only he wasn't impressed, he also left the show in the middle because he was very angry that he didn't get enough attention during the show.

Which is a good thing, since that guy is a big jerk.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I think that The Bean would have done a better job Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
I have no doubt that you are correct Slim.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
It's fun being a proud father! I'm sure that Uri is too, but he needs to make sure that his daughter can walk before she tries to fly Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I want uri as a father in law.
kyle_freemason
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of kyle_freemason
Id settle for his daughter instead. You can have him as a father in law Smile
MM
Butler # 254
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Quote:
On 2007-01-10 11:05, Steve Knight wrote:

Uri Geller's daughter Natalie attempts to 'transmit' the idendity of a celebrity to the viewing audience.

I don't know how others here feel but I think it's just terrible that James Randi's son Tommy Randi is on the TV talk show circuit debunking Natalie Geller's abilities.

(Just kidding. ;-)
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
That is funny in ways best left unsaid.

J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
MentaThought
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of MentaThought
Quote:
On 2007-01-14 14:55, Jim-Callahan wrote:
That is funny in ways best left unsaid.

Indeed, some things ARE truly left "unsaid" or, as the case may be, *unwritten*, Jack.
"A good mentalist ... will teach you a miracle because he understands the subtleties ..." -- Banachek

"If this works it'll be BEAUTIFUL!" - The Amazing Kreskin on a stunning effect he performed on his 1970s television series (PS: it worked)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Natalie Geller - in her father's footsteps (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL