The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Db's wink wink to mentalists (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
wordSMITH
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of wordSMITH
That's not curry: mostly notable due to the fact that it's being served with spaghetti.

Nonetheless, the chef is the award winning Michel Roux, and the restaurant is Le Gavroche. The food within is termed 'haut cuisine,' and any of you with a knowledge of French will recognise that as 'high cooking.'

But, yes we do love our curries over here. That wasn't one of them, and it would be decidedly more expensive!
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Hilarious.
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
Ah, the routine with Michel Roux was a separate routine, I recall. So no hidden 'Curry' message here, I don't think.
wordSMITH
View Profile
Regular user
197 Posts

Profile of wordSMITH
If you watch it again, you'll hear Derren say 'after the break.' The Michel Roux effect was pretty fantastic as well.

(This, however, is a hidden CURRY message.)
Magicman101uk
View Profile
Regular user
Nuneaton, UK
146 Posts

Profile of Magicman101uk
Sheer brilliance, I remember seeing this originally and never picked up on it. Fantastic. It just goes to show how you can turn a relatively simple card trick into something 'out if this world'.

Cheers

Paul
Anyone here believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand!

www.paul-humphreys.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Db's wink wink to mentalists (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL