The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Weird...I can't explain it. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1365 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Ghosts...I dunno.Though I know a few well grounded people that claimed to have seen weird stuff.Ouija boards in my opinion is carried out subconciously by the people taking part.They may truly beleive it's real but surely in this day and age science can prove what really is happenning.Afterall If it was real would it not be documented in the scientific community?
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
I had some weird experiences with the lamp sitting next to my computer, where it would occasionally go out. Wiggled the switch and the light would come back on. After a while, the light went out and wiggling no longer worked. Turns out that the flourescent bulb (one of those small round ones for conventional lamps) had a crack in it that first caused the light to work intermittently. After a while, the crack finally grew big enough to blow out the bulb.
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2488 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Pardon me for asking this....

Is it possible that someone is delibertly screwing with you?

My wife and I woke up at 2 am one time to find our bedroom and dining room lights brightly blazing away. Neither one of us sleepwalks. I was puzzled until I realized that those two lights, and ONLY those two are from the same company and work on the same computer chip. Someone used their car remote and it was on the same freequence, or something like that.

I suppose you may have a ghost in your house, but I am thinking it is something with a more personal human touch.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Have you purchased a PK ring recently?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2007-01-14 11:56, Cliffg37 wrote:
Pardon me for asking this....

Is it possible that someone is delibertly screwing with you?

My wife and I woke up at 2 am one time to find our bedroom and dining room lights brightly blazing away. Neither one of us sleepwalks. I was puzzled until I realized that those two lights, and ONLY those two are from the same company and work on the same computer chip. Someone used their car remote and it was on the same freequence, or something like that.

I suppose you may have a ghost in your house, but I am thinking it is something with a more personal human touch.

The frequency theory is out in this case, because I was alone in my bedroom with the doors CLOSED, and the wall switch itself was actually physically FLIPPED. I don't know of any electronics that can accomplish that.

Nevertheless, I still do not ascent to ghosts. I just want to know what made it happen.

Anyways, the last couple days since the thermostat incident that I mentioned, nothing new has occurred.

Perhaps it's over. Time will tell.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
If it is someone it's probably someone who likes to trick you...from the beyond.

Set up a hidden camera.

Ellen
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1192 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Thumb tip?
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
[quote]On 2007-01-14 17:04, Ellen Kotzin wrote:
If it is someone it's probably someone who likes to trick you...from the beyond.

Set up a hidden camera.

Ellen
[/quote Problem is I don't know where to aim it, because I have no idea where or when it will happen again.

It probably won't.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Replace the switch and the thermostat.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
With a ghost-proof switch and thermostat.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
kimmo
View Profile
Inner circle
Sheffield
1193 Posts

Profile of kimmo
I always wonder why ghosts always play such lame tricks. Returning from the great beyond to flick lights on and off? Call an electrician. Smile
VISIT MY ONLINE STORE!: www.kimmomagicshop.com
NEW LECTURE NOTES - SHOW US YOUR TRIX NOW AVAILABLE AS AN INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!

Kimmo DVD available Now!
Watch the promo here!
Order your copy NOW! CLICK HERE!

ENTERTAINER,MAGICIAN AND VENTRILOQUIST'S BLOG - DON'T READ THIS...
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Read the thread carefully. Peruse it, in fact. I emphasized that I don't really believe in them.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
On 1925-06-72 12:59, daffydoug wrote:
Read the thread carefully...................I emphasized that I .......really believe in them.

I just don't understand why you believe in Ghosts Daffydoug.....
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
We used to have the same brand of television as our back-door neighbor and he liked to watch television with his blinds open. My children liked to point our remote at his house, change his channels, and turn off his TV from time to time.

I don't think he ever figured out what was happening. He replaced his television later with a ghost-proof one...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
On 2007-01-18 10:36, amosmc wrote:
We used to have ..........back-door ...... (With our).....neighbor and he liked to (Have) his blinds open. My children liked to point (Chase him down the street)

I don't think he ever figured out what was happening. He replaced his television later with a ghost-proof one...

Huh?
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I swore I wouldn't cry.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Weird...I can't explain it. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL