The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best effect of 2006 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
With all the stuff that comes out in books, pamphlets, video, magazines, online, etc. it's impossible to keep up with much of it. At least I can't. Thought it might be helpful to get opinions from Café members on the best effect to come out in 2006. (please, describe the effect and what makes it so great) Only one (maybe two) Smile
DonMarco
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of DonMarco
I like Ghost Vision because it can be used as an enhancer for so many other effects.

Sinister was also an awesome release, as well as Box Monster. Both of these can be brought to the next level with Ghost Vision, which is another reason I list it as my fave for 06...

And the reload pack with the extra images just made the whole trick twice as nice...I like!

DM
"Imagination is the Only Reality"-- Marquis de Sade
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Blindsight! It's way too easy for the impact it gets.
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
Oh, please include what the effect is/looks like and where it is found (if in a publication/book).
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
Hmm , this would be a hard one ...I'd go for Luke Jermay's effect from his book Coral Fang , ` A Touch on Hoy '....simple and devastating , Believe by Aaron De Long , which doesn't need a table to perform on ( I used to use Deep Astonishment but it requires having a table/platform ) ,Prohibition DVD ( I don't know whether this qualifies in this forum ) ,...aah, and yes, the whole of PS 2 by Banachek , a modern day classic .
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
mota
View Profile
Inner circle
1658 Posts

Profile of mota
"Speed Learning ~ Palm Reading In Your Own Words"
by Julian Moore and the tick sheet.

Never has it been so easy to learn palm reading...an incredibly powerful ability. E-book, pricey and worth every penny.
Kevin Cook
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of Kevin Cook
'Psychokinetic Nipple Tassles' by Ford Kross. Awesome!
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I hope you're kidding.
Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
Stealth Assasin Wallet? Although I think it came out at the end of 2005. Still a great piece of kit though!
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Florida
683 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
I have 3 that come to mind right away. I couldn't keep it to only 2 and could have listed a couple more.

"Reflections" from Outlaw...I like all of their book tests but I find myself performing this more and more. As with all of their stuff, it's easy to learn to do, looks very realistic and gets great reactions.

"Fraud" By Daniel Garcia. This is an effect that keeps folks talking. Even weeks after performing it I will get comments about it. VERY strong.

"Labelled" by Ben Williams. This takes some prep...as does Fraud, but the audience response is well worth it. It's some pretty clever thinking. I love effects that produce that look of shock. This one does that.

Best,
Bk
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Boy this is such a tough question. I would have to say Reflections from the Outlaw. Or Believe by Aaron Delong. There are so many things though, I Liked Decisions also. I guess I can not make up my mind LOL
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Reflections is very good. Put a mark down for Joshua Quinn's "Conjunction".

j.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Leap of Faith as performed on the Magic Café.

J ack

H.o.A-XXX
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I will go with "The Outlaw" and "Josh's Hoy Book Test."
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Sorry Josh, I meant IBT - Impromptu Book Test.
Josh Zandman
View Profile
Special user
687 Posts

Profile of Josh Zandman
That's nice of you Mike, thanks Smile
Adam Paul
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Adam Paul
Devin Knight's Blindsight. Very effective, very easy. Genius!
Hill
View Profile
Inner circle
1164 Posts

Profile of Hill
Labco mental ufo. stunning possibilities.
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Memory effects from PS2.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
annemarie
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of annemarie
My favorites are hovercard and box monster
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best effect of 2006 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL