The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Uri Geller search for a successor (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
It is human nature; grab every opportunity to tear someone else down while trying to build yourself up. It is the only way they can achieve fame. They have no substance themselves.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Yaniv hates him, in short. But I don't see what it has to do with him exposing a trick on TV that has nothing to do with Geller himself.

Even the magic store owner seemed to learn his lesson, and didn't want to expose the method behind things this time.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
I wish that people understood what happens when things like this are exposed...

who cares if YOU use that method...

the audience at large wil assume YOU use that method...
xxx
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17633 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I learned a lot from Yaniv by reading most of the huge list of books he posted about Over the Phone type of effects. Later, after he was removed from the Café I was sad. Now I hear that he is exosing magic on TV. Is this true?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

I agree with you. look at the 24 Prediction thread. Now I have to wait another week to prove that I did not use a method that was mentioned (one I knew nothing about). But this will make 10 predictions.

Tony
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4188 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Through creativity and innovation we can beat these evils...

it's a tough fight, but it can be done...

Lost a tonne of respect for Yaniv though...
xxx
davybabybrazil
View Profile
Regular user
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
169 Posts

Profile of davybabybrazil
Very sad. Really though there is no need for such a heavy reliance on preshow work- if people knew and studied their artform a little more there are plenty of amazing effects where at the least the spectator would have nothing to talk about since they would be completely in the dark.
It is hard to believe a man is telling you the truth if you know that if you were in his situation you would be lying.
davybabybrazil
View Profile
Regular user
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
169 Posts

Profile of davybabybrazil
Very sad. Really though there is no need for such a heavy reliance on preshow work- if people knew and studied their artform a little more there are plenty of amazing effects where at the least the spectator would have nothing to talk about since they would be completely in the dark.
It is hard to believe a man is telling you the truth if you know that if you were in his situation you would be lying.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Quote:
On 2007-01-16 13:20, Slim King wrote:
I learned a lot from Yaniv by reading most of the huge list of books he posted about Over the Phone type of effects. Later, after he was removed from the Café I was sad. Now I hear that he is exosing magic on TV. Is this true?

As far as I know he only exposed one method on TV, which is of course still out of line. But when you think about it, it's much less than what Criss Angel has exposed on his show..
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

DJM

We don't speak that name in public. We just use the Smile
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Ringo
This thread makes me wish my Hebrew was just a tad better.
I wonder, who were the participants, from these posts I deduced Amir Lustig, Ehud Segev, Lior Sushard, Roei, Omid, and Yaniv & Ori Ashkenazi. (not sure about some of them)
Who did I miss ?
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Amir Lustig, Ehud Segev, Shimi Atias, Lior Sushard, Roei Zaltsman, Asaf Nisim, Shimon Nachmani, Yoni Garsin, Meni Lindenfeld.

Omid, Yaniv and Ori were not part of the show..
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Ringo
Thanks. I would have loved to be able to follow that show !
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Uri Geller search for a successor (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL