The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Assassin V1.1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4459 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
http://www.alakazam.co.uk third item down in the Hotlist page, already released!
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Thank you for your interest guys. The new version proved very popular at the Blackpool covention as we sold out of every unit we took!

Peter
Aymeric de Veyrac
View Profile
Loyal user
214 Posts

Profile of Aymeric de Veyrac
Thank you ! I'll purchase one just now
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
373 Posts

Profile of hornet
Does anyone know if there are any suplliers the previous version at a reduced price now that the V1.1 is out? I'd love to buy the V1.1, but as an amateur I can't justify the £100. (You can take that as meaning I'll struggle to get it past the wife!!!)
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
373 Posts

Profile of hornet
Sorry, that should have read "suppliers selling"!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi,

We have a few of the older version left priced at £60.00

You can order by phone.

Regards

Peter
hornet
View Profile
Veteran user
Herts, England
373 Posts

Profile of hornet
Thanks for that!
paulyjr
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of paulyjr
Any news on the security of the site?
sleightofand
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
188 Posts

Profile of sleightofand
Oh no, another purchase to save for!!!!!
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi guys,

I was wondering if its possible to do Kolossal Killer or Heirloom with the Stealth assassin wallet?

thanks
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2901 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Other than a peek, what can this wallet do that others can't? and why is it a better wallet for those functions? i.e outlaw or brainscan
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
You can do two peeks (one of them is a FULL card peek. You can do card to wallet, you can use it as a holdout for billets, cards etc. You can use it for out to lunch, you can use it as a billet index. You can use it for pocket writing. It is very well made.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2901 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I saw the demo for the saw1.1 and the hollywood or bust imo was horrendous. it was obvious to helen keller that he got the peek when he pulled out the second card out of the wallet. I don't think the reasoning that your'e getting a card for the spec to write on is strong enough to justify you going back in. when they sit back down at their table, theyr'e going to piece it back together that you got the info when you opened it a second time. I'm not thinking like a magician, I let a friend of mine watch the demo to let me know what he thought of some of the effects. the hollywood or bust he said lived up to the name...busted!! I tried to tell him that he was just getting a second card, and he was like bs!! so are the other peeks better than that one? I would hope so as I would never use that one. I wish I lived near tannens to see it demo'd live Smile
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1619 Posts

Profile of bugjack
The other peek, the SUC, does not involve re-opening the wallet.

I purchased a Stealth and when I use it the most, it's actually for the billet index and routines like "Shortlist."
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
The p**k with the SUC portion of the wallet is my favorite, and the one I use most. I had a short performance this evening, and that is the (P) I used.

Re: the Stealth (P), I have used it, LOTS!!! I use it without raising any suspicion, and many others can and do as well. I believe that when your audience is at ease and trusts you, and they are interested in what you're doing (re: RAPPORT & CONNECTION), you can do and get away with just about anything.

I love my Stealth Assassin, I don't use PW's very often, but when I do, I use the SAW. When my current one is worn out, I will upgrade to the new version.

Best,
J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
naquada
View Profile
Regular user
198 Posts

Profile of naquada
Quote:
On 2007-04-09 01:29, TT2 wrote:

I love my Stealth Assassin, I don't use PW's very often, but when I do, I use the SAW. When my current one is worn out, I will upgrade to the new version.

Best,
J.

its worth upgrading for the difference in price.. the additional bits make it look even more like a normal wallet.. and takes some heat away from 'that' side of the wallet (something I was always a little uncomfortable with...)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Assassin V1.1 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL