The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Midwest Magic Jubilee 2007 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Hey All,
I just learned our very own Dan Sperry will be a performer at the Midwest Magic Jubilee in August 2007! He, and many other of magics top performers will be there. If you havent attended in the past, make this year the year! It is a great convention with numerous activities both at the convention and surrounding St Louis. Here is the website for those interested:

http://www.mmjubilee.com/

Hope to see you there!
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Nice to see that the list of performers has been posted; can't wait to see the lecturers.

Anyone thinking about going should definitely go. I had such a good time last year, I pre-registered for 2007 at the convention.
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
I went last year and it was one of the best conventions I have been to! Oh and the hospitality suite rocked to
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Indeed, but my favorite suite is still 908...Smile
(Or was it 958)
Either way, it will be rocking again this year.
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
This convention is always fun. Big enough to have lots to see and do and small enough to visit with many people.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I haven't been to a convention in awhile. Last week I mentioned going to my wife.
She is very supportive of my learning and sharing magic.

The word from KC is this is a great convention. Hopefully in August I will be able to make it. If so I hope to meet a lot of on line magicians. When I traveled to Boston in 05 it was great to put faces with on line names.

Harris
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
I might just have to attend again this year
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
I'm looking forward to performing stage, close-up, and lecturing at Midwest Magic Jubilee 2007. As you can see, I will have a very busy weekend but I will have to hit that hospitality suite as much as possible. I look forward to meeting all of you and making new friends in the world of magic.

PS. I'm looking forward to working and seeing my buddy Dan the MAN Sperry! You ROCK!

Joseph Young
---
MAGIC is believing in yourself.
If you can do that, you can make anything happen. - Foka Gomez

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
What time does the hospitality suite open
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Last year I recall it opening around 5:00 or 6:00 PM
magicgraham
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa Arizona
138 Posts

Profile of magicgraham
I don't remember it closing but don't remember much at 4 am
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2007-06-19 23:56, magicgraham wrote:
I don't remember it closing but don't remember much at 4 am

By that time the action was in room 955.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Well, As the guy who runs the Hospitality Suite... It is nothing but a sinkhole of debauchery and filth!... No wait... That is Jason Deans room...

The Party suite is simply a happy place with snacks and soft drinks and continuous hymn singing. Well, either way, it is a lot of fun and if you go to the convention ( and only a complete dolt would not... YOU are not a dolt are you?) you simply run into me at the convention and I will get ya to the party!

Remind me to tell ya about the Commodore and David Williamson playing the Submarine Game. Or The time I translated for Hideo...Or the time Pam Thompson brought her dogs to the party...Or the girl who decided she wanted to photographed au naturel in exchange for Tequila shots...Or the time everyone, including a famous performer decided to leave the party at 3:00 am to go to a place that offered unusual entertainment... or... well, you get the idea... Things happen at the party...
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2007-07-02 10:35, Doomo wrote:
Or the time everyone, including a famous performer decided to leave the party at 3:00 am to go to a place that offered unusual entertainment... or... well, you get the idea... Things happen at the party...

Flattering as it is, I would hardly call myself a famous performer...That aside, I'll be spending a lot more time at the party this year.
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
This will be my first time at Midwest Magic Jubliee. So take it easy on me and make sure I get an invite to all the parties! See you soon!

Joseph Young
http://www.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
---

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
All the parties? There's only one party that lasts 72 hours.
magicjy
View Profile
New user
Big Stone Gap, VA
61 Posts

Profile of magicjy
Josh....WOW a 72 hour party with magic! Cannot wait, but I will have to sleep some since I'm working close-up, Friday Night Show, and a lecture too. Keep the Magic Going!

Joseph Young
---

Joseph Young
WWW.JOSEPHYOUNGMAGIC.COM
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2007-07-13 13:41, magicjy wrote:
Josh....WOW a 72 hour party with magic! Cannot wait, but I will have to sleep some since I'm working close-up, Friday Night Show, and a lecture too. Keep the Magic Going!

Joseph Young

Sounds like an excuse to me! After all, if Juan Tamariz can stay up til 5:00 AM... Smile
John Born
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of John Born
Hahaha - Tony, I STILL laugh about your translations. Was sorry to miss last year. This year is going to be great!

Best,

JB
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Howdy kids! The Jubilee is gonna ROCK this year! Lotsa cool folx and major magic to see! Plus, did I mention the party?
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Midwest Magic Jubilee 2007 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL