The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bowling for soccer players (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Doug
You need a life.
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Maybe you are right, Al. I had one when Diana was alive...now that she is dead, I have been searching for one with all my heart. I just haven't found one yet. I'm trying everything I know to get past the pain in my heart, but it haunts me day and night.

So true, I have not found a "life" yet.

Maybe I never will.
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
Al, Bet you weren't expecting that comeback. Ouch!

Daff, your loss was very recent. You'll probably never get over it, but you will move on when you're ready. No rush. In the meantime, I'm glad we're here as a distraction.

Unless, of course, you're talking about Princess Diana. In that case, get a life! Smile
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Josh, I didn't mean it as a comeback...I just meant it as the very candid truth as I am now experiencing it in my life. I'm in slow recovery for having lost my dearest and most intimate friend on the face of the earth for twenty two years. And slow means VERY slow. one can't rush this process, even if they want to. It RESISTS being rushed.

But you are correct, posting here does serve to distract me from the pain. And of course, I realize it's merely a distraction, but distraction is all I have right now at this point. So in that sense, I need it. when I face the hurt head on (such as alone in bed at night.) It kills me. But during my waking hours, I need distraction, and I don't do drugs, or drink or attend wild parties or such.

But being human, I need SOMETHING to keep my self from losing my mind.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Bowling for soccer players (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL