The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Chelman for president! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Is so!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
That made me smile! Smile
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Yes, having Mr. Chelman would be wonderful!

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
I've noticed that the guest of honor for this month, Jerry Andrus, is unfortunately ill and so his visit to the Café has been canceled. Might I suggest that this would be a good time to PM Steve Brooks and suggest Christian Chelman? In the group PM that Mr Brooks sent out, he does invite suggested guests, so I don't think this is too opportunistic of an idea.

I hope no one thinks I'm flogging a dead horse with this! Smile
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13154 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Not at all, but I think Christian should be invited in properly and not as a replacement for someone else.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Agreed.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Ringo
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Ringo
Have I missed something or would it be the first time that a bizarrist / storyteller is named as "guest of honour" ?
MPMagic
View Profile
Regular user
UK
124 Posts

Profile of MPMagic
My understanding is that Steve Brooks is asking for possible future GoH... not necessarily for a replacement for Mr. Andrus. I may be mistaken, as I've already deleted the broadcast message Smile

-- Marco
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Quote:
On 2007-03-04 04:16, MPMagic wrote:
My understanding is that Steve Brooks is asking for possible future GoH... not necessarily for a replacement for Mr. Andrus. I may be mistaken, as I've already deleted the broadcast message Smile

-- Marco

He is looking for a replacement, in the PM he said

"In the meantime, should any of you have any thoughts or suggestions for who might make a good Guest this month, please do not hesitate to let me know via private message or contact me at:"
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
688 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Fair enough. Of course, if he gets asked, it's entirely up to him. He'll always have a position of honour in the bizarre magick community. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Chelman for president! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL