The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Glass Eating? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zawert
View Profile
New user
Ottawa Canada
24 Posts

Profile of zawert
I recently learned a relitivly safe method to eat glass and have been using it. I have been sticking with lightbulbs since theyre nice and thin but I was told the frosting on the inside of lightbulbs is poisionus. I've tried finding clear lightbulbs but theyre hard to come acrosss and because theyre uncommon I think people may think theyre fake. is it true that tthe frosting is posionus? If so is it a real danger type of posionus or just too much will make you sick? also if anyone who knows about this and answers I would like to pm a you a question that I don't want to sayt here so theres no exposure.
-Keir
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1726 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
This is a question for the sideshow folks down at the Believe it or Not forum. Todd Robbins in particular.

It is not one of the sideshow stunts I perform...

Because there is no relatively safe way.

Gwyd
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
174 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
Todds been eating lite meals for awhile .The Doctor told him he needed more roughage in his diet .
Told will eat any light bulb so I don't think it is poisionus but then agian he washes it all down with windex. So who knows.
Gwyd is right to go to that forum . But zawert you my need to have the keys to the Midway before finding the answers .
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5105 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
You've apparently learned a good stunt, halfway. You should learn the rest in person, from someone who knows it well.

One eliminates doubt, by having it lit, at the beginning of the routine, eh?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
Alternatively check thomas medina's geek magic DVD for some tricky thinking on glass eating and other sideshow/geek stunts
zawert
View Profile
New user
Ottawa Canada
24 Posts

Profile of zawert
Ya the geek magic dvd method was very obvious to whoever I showed so I don't use it. ill re post this in beleive it or not.
-Keir
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Glass Eating? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL