The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » HOUSE OF DARKNESS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
House of Darkness is extremley proud to announce that we managed to obtain permission from BABA GEDE NIBO to produce his items.
Our promise is to keep each and every one of the products true to its originator and his thoughts behind it.
House of Darkness wishes to register our very many thanks to Baba Gede Nibo for his kindness, help and support but above all for his great knowledge and expirience in the field.
The first item we are producing is: "The Undertaker" that will be presented exactly as it appears in his book Vo Do Ma Gick.
If you would like to read about it please e-mail us. We will be pleased to response.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Do you mean Kasting bones, dolls etc?
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
HI
If you read the book Vo Do Ma Gick you will understand what a treasure it is for all of us Bizarrists. So no casting bones so far Smile but a great effect called [b]"The Undertaker." As I said if you want our lists + Pictures, please email us and we will be happy to oblige.
Have a great day
Roni
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Hmm...nice......pray, tell us a lil' bout your self...

:)
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Roni is a gem of a human being, a phenomenal thinker, and by the way, a d*mn good performer.

I mean, how many people would take a can of spray paint, point it toward their eye, and let loose?

This is a partnership made in, well, I don't know, but I like it!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Viano
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Viano
I agree with Harley about Roni. As to the partnership, I think Bizarre needs more good close up effects. This is a great one!!
Viano
TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
387 Posts

Profile of TEB3
I agree with Vivano. Roni really does have some great ideas...and his wife is much more charming and attractive than he is!

Lary/TEB3
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Ok lets start by saying thank you all for your kind words. All of you are close to my heart and always be so. I hate blowing my own trumpet so just a few words.
I was born in Israel, started my life as a musician. Wrote songs + music and was number one on the hit parade in 1968. Same year went to the UK and met 2 people that where crucial in my life. One is my dear wife Laraine and the other one was the late Jimmy Rojers. Jimmy Rogers was a master Magician that taught me how to "Think" Magic. After 10 years in the UK I went back to Israel and funded the Israeli Society fo Promoting the Art Of Magic of which I am still the Grand President. I was a full time pro with 2 very strong acts: Dove & Manips and a Mentalism act. Between both I was a very very busy performer doing TV Radio etc.
After 10 years in Israel we moved back to the UK where I devoted all my energies to Mentalism (Guy Bavli is one of my students)Was very succesful and was again a professional Magician. In that time I have released my effects for instance: The Clear Perspex Clip Board. Any word at any time. Etc.
A good few years back I met a group of Bizarrists. Within this group I met Karl Bartoni who gave me the final push advice etc, and I became a true Bizarrists.
Many original effects where born one of them is Graffiti (Referred to by my dear friend Harley Newman)
Today my greatest love is Bizarre, Seance, Redings and I devote all my creative sources to make this field much more popular.
You have seen my effects by now and the icing on the cake for me is hooking up with Nimo Gede Baba. He is a great source of inspiration to me and I would like to thank him again publically for letting me produce his effects.
If you want to email me re this article or anything else please email me.
Have a good day
Roni
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » HOUSE OF DARKNESS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL