The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Angle proof tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I don't think much out there is totally angle proof, however, if you manage your space correctly you can make most anything angle resistant. Also I would hope you brought more than three effects with you. If the next table seems a little nosey, use less angley props or routines.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
mforteath
View Profile
New user
Tasmania, Australia
62 Posts

Profile of mforteath
I think it is a matter of starting off with safe tricks, and if other tables don't seem to be taking much attention, and you are sure you won't get sprung, then give it a go. If you have some doubt about giving it away, then don't do it. Best of luck!
magician_carter
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of magician_carter
I agree with angle proofing your routines. Anyone seeing what you are doing totally takes away from your magic and gives your spec's the opinion of you just toss things very well. If you think spec's do not talk to each other, think again. I was at a restaurant and had the magician there perform for my grandchildren. After he was done "AMAZING" our table, the gentleman at the table directly behind me made the comment to me that he saw just about everything the magician did. Unfortunately this distroyed this guys perception of the magician. From the front, his presentation was very good, from behind he crashed and burned. Be aware of your surroundings.

Magically,

Carter
Without Magic, Life is Boring.
vincentmusician
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
266 Posts

Profile of vincentmusician
Yes. I feel it is important to angle proof your Magic. There is one routine that I do which I have made angle proof by changing a few moves. However, if I know everyone is right in front of me, I take one move out of the routine. I also sometimes just use my body to block spectator's views from behind me. However, the easiest method I have found is to just choose Magic that is angle proof. Luckily there are a million tricks and routines you can perform and I pick out the ones that are easily reset, angle proof and fun to perform. Cheers!
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Wow this took some digging
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
madmalone
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of madmalone
Invisible deck... only bad angle from below!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Angle proof tricks? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL