The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Self-Working Card Book Library (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
I agree that the Woody Aragon book is a delight. There are two no/low sleight tricks that I have incorporated immediately.
Frank
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
Quote:
On 2011-09-19 15:52, drd00m wrote:
"Cartomagia Semiautomatica" by Dani Daortiz, but it's in spanish.

This is now available in English, from Tannen's:

http://www.tannens.com/shop//cart.php?m=......l&p=9416
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
magojose|
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of magojose|
No one remenber the lot of Vernon semiautomatic gems hidden among his (Ganson, Cervon) books.
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
If you like DVDs then there's the big blind media collection of ultimate self workers, and awesoem self workers, and Ryan schluz's two DVDs. I've got a couple from that lot and they are quite good.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
My new book will contain mostly automatic or semi-automatic material, well within the reach of anyone with basic card handling skills.
RSchlutz
View Profile
V.I.P.
474 Posts

Profile of RSchlutz
I been lucky to get a sneak preview of some of the items going into Ben's new book. Absolute killers... Conditions so fair it makes you laugh.

Ryan
LoveKey1988
View Profile
Elite user
443 Posts

Profile of LoveKey1988
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, Ben Blau wrote:
My new book will contain mostly automatic or semi-automatic material, well within the reach of anyone with basic card handling skills.

When is this book going to be released?
stickmondoo
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of stickmondoo
Just finished my first run through of the two new Semi-Automatic card tricks by Steve Beam. They are brilliant. Lots and lots of new principles in both volumes 9 and 10 and some great updates of old effects too. There is a wonderful chapter on completely impossible locations. I love stuff like that. Also a great little three card monte that works in super slow motion. The best thing about them though is the humour and amazing presentations for nearly all of the routines. A bucket load of great self working card magic.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, RSchlutz wrote:
I been lucky to get a sneak preview of some of the items going into Ben's new book. Absolute killers... Conditions so fair it makes you laugh.

Ryan

Thank you, Ryan. I feel the same way about your work, my friend!
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2015, LoveKey1988 wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 18, 2015, Ben Blau wrote:

When is this book going to be released?

All I can say for sure is that it will be sometime in 2016. It's a big book, most likely at least 300 pages of material. I'll try to keep everyone posted when it's closer to being finished.
ferryascanio
View Profile
Loyal user
Jakarta - Indonesia
265 Posts

Profile of ferryascanio
The card magic of nick trost and scarne on card tricks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Self-Working Card Book Library (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL