The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Magic Friend on TV (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
To my many Magic Friends:

Some of you know me as the creator of the Make it Magic series of royalty-free music CD’s for magicians. My wife Leslie and I also specialize in doing educational magic shows for schools. But what a lot of people don’t know is that I’m still very actively involved in the music business, both as a composer and a performer.

I spent most of 2005 and half of 2006 on a world tour with Peter Frampton. We performed extensively in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the Caribbean, and all over Canada and the USA. In May 2006 we recorded a 2-hour concert in Chicago, in front of a live audience, for PBS Soundstage. The producers have edited the show into two separate one-hour parts, Part One of which premiered last week. This week you’ll be able to see Part Two. And both parts will be repeated on PBS affiliates throughout the rest of this month and February.

So, if you missed seeing me live with Frampton, you can check us out on PBS! For this concert, our usual four-piece band was joined by a guest guitarist named Gordon Kennedy. He also co-produced some of the songs we recorded for the all-instrumental Frampton CD called “Fingerprints,” which was released in September. And guess what? Our efforts have been already been nominated for two Grammy Awards!

On the PBS Soundstage specials I’m featured on keyboards, guitar and vocals. You’ll see me doing some keyboard soloing as well as trading licks with Peter. And of course, you’ll hear us performing many of Peter’s hit songs, like Baby I Love Your Way, Lines On My Face, I’ll Give You Money, Show Me The Way, Do You Feel Like We Do, etc.

Different PBS stations around the country have their own schedules. So please check your local listings for exact air dates and times. Just look for PBS Soundstage. Hope you get a chance to see us in action! And be sure to watch both parts . . . it’s a great band!

All the best,

Arthur Stead
http://www.arthurstead.com
(978) 281-0431
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Association of Family and Kidshow Performers » » Magic Friend on TV (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL