The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Life Saver Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Batty
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Batty
I've searched, and couldn't find anything on The Life Saver Trick by Viking. Does anyone have this and be willing to review it? Is there a long set up involved? It seems like a nice trick. You can find it here http://www.vikingmagiccompany.com/?nd=full&key=267
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
It is a very nice trick. Virtually no set up. I also have the Viking brand. It's pretty much self working with no sleight of hands. It's also called Elusive Lifesavers.

The one got was the different flavored lifesavers many, many, years ago. Since then, the paper on the outside of that roll of lifesavers changed. It no longer matched my gimmick, so I had to modify it. It wasn't hard to modify though.

So before you make your purchase, you may want to ask what style of paper it comes with, the newer style paper or the original style paper. Where I live, when you buy that type of lifesaver at the super market, they only have the newer style.
Batty
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of Batty
Is it examinable at the end?
Funone
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Funone
I like to load mine with a ranibow silk at the end.
Funone
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of Funone
I like to load mine with a ranibow silk at the end.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Yes it's examinable at the end.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3728 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
If you do buy this item, buy it from Viking, they have the rights to manufacture it and those other guys do NOT. Buy the best, the originators. You can't go wrong with Viking.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » The Life Saver Trick (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL