The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » "A Night at Dirty Boma's Speakeasy on Monmouth" Newport, KY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
The Monmouth Theater Proudly Presents:

"A Night at Dirty Boma's Speakeasy"

Featuring The Comedy and Magic of:

Matthew David Stanley & Bobby Maverick

When: Friday April 13th @ 7PM and 9:30PM & Saturday, April 14th @ 7PM and 9:30PM

Where: 636 Monmouth Ave. Newport, Kentucky

Tickets: $12.00 Per person, $20.00 Per Couple

For Tickets and Information Please Call 1-888-308-9159

Step back in to a time where Booze were illegal, times were hard and gangsters/politicians were heros!

Please come out and enjoy the show, as well as live music in this Speakeasy/Gin Joint Themed environment. There will be a cash bar! We hope to see you there

MDS
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
matthew@matthewdavidstanley.com
www.matthewdavidstanley.com
Grasshop34
View Profile
Veteran user
Cincinnati, OH
308 Posts

Profile of Grasshop34
I'm looing forward to seeing your show! It's going to be very original and funny.

Jason
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
Hey Jason, yeah Bobby and I are really looking forward to the show. Ticket sales are going great!! Hope to see you there!

MDS
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
OOOOOOWEEEE its gonna be a blast!

I'm pumped about the show!

I hope to see many familiar and new faces!

Bobby
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Anyone want ta see the poster?
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Brings back memories of when I worked at the Mouse Trap doing magic.

Good luck with the show Bob.
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

Now living in Harrison, Ohio
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Hey,

mago, you know there's always a ticket for you!
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Quote:
On 2007-03-07 11:27, BAH1313 wrote:
Hey,

mago, you know there's always a ticket for you!

I had a police officer tell me the same thing upon leaving the club and driving down M. street late at night with 2 strippers in my van. lol..
The magic director and performer at the Rincon Gaucho supper club in Mexico City,

We opened the first and only close-up room for magic in Mexico with Wolf Ruvinskis.
have several new coin vanishes and routines to share shortly just as soon as I can find someone to film them for me.

BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
What do you think I was referrin too?

LOL!

No seriously, give me a call. I get back from LA in a couple of weeks. Then, I have to get boogying on ticket sales. There's only a few left, but I would like to get them all sold!

Bob
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
Things are all coming together great! This is going to be a great show. Hope to see you all there. We still have a few tickets left, so if you want to come, don't wait til the last minute. Call 1-888-308-9159 to reserve!

Matt
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Man, this getting more and more fun by the minute!

Thank you to those of you who have contacted me about the show, I'm looking forward to seeing everybody there!

Hopefully, it's another record breaker!

Matt and I are really excited to finally be doing a show close to home! it's going to be a ton of fun.
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Just thought I would post to keep this up top!

ONLY ONE WEEK!!!!!!!
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
WOW, this show is going to be a blast!!!! If you are in the area or are planning on being in the Northern Kentucky area (this sounds like giving away Oprah tickets or something) and don't already have a ticket. Now is the time to buy. Bobby and I look forward to seeing you there.

Matt
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
Good luck to both of you and remember to wear "protection". lol..

Tom Wolf

BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Tom, you should come to the show! Give me a call!
Tom Wolf
View Profile
Special user
Harrison, Ohio
580 Posts

Profile of Tom Wolf
I need special permission to return to Newport.

Something about too many strippers in my van...

Tom Wolf

MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
Well, night one was a success. Both Bobby and I had a blast and we had great very responsive crowds. If you aren't planning on it already, you should stop by and see teh show Saturday. We have shows at 7 PM and 9:30 PM. Call 1-888-308-9159 or 859-912-1448 to be put on the will call list and reserve your tickets. The shows are almost sold out, so call early.

Matt
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Was at tonights show I thought it was great. that's a nice bill to kiwi, I didn't see a thing !
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Hey, I just wanted to pop in and say "Thank You" to everyone that came to the show.
I didn't see a lot of magi there, but the ones I did see were very gracious and we had a Blast!

Matt and I had great time and couldn't have asked for better people in the crowds! It was a nice feeling selling those shows out!

Thank you!

Bobby

PS Now I'm off to the Great Midwest!
MDS
View Profile
Special user
USA
528 Posts

Profile of MDS
I agree 100% with Bobby. The crowds were fantastic and we had a great time putting on the show. It was awesome selling the place out for those shows. We all worked very hard to produce this show and I would like to thank all of the people involved, the crowds included. I would especially like to thank Stephanie (Bob's wife), Emilio, Rich Markovich, Jimmy B. Million and of course my partner in crime Mr. Bobby Maverick! Thanks again!

Matt
Matthew David Stanley,
Comedy Magician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » "A Night at Dirty Boma's Speakeasy on Monmouth" Newport, KY (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL