The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where is Sagiv Levy? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BrookStone
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of BrookStone
I recently ordered the puzzle trick from Sagiv Levy, how do I get in contact with him? His number does not work, nor does the number for "alpha magic", there satisfaction guarantee isn't really holding up. Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Posted: Jan 30, 2007 7:26pm
---------------------------------------
Please, I really need to find this guy, or his partner Raphael Cohen. If anyone knows where they are or how I can get in contact with him, please tell me.

Thanks in advance, once again.
Orvec
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Orvec
If you find a dealer selling the puzzle trick, perhaps you could try emailing them. They may have a more up-to-date contact number for him.

R.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Brookstone

PMed you
BrookStone
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of BrookStone
Thank you Tony, I called that number and at first it wasnt working, but then I found out you had to dial 011 to call out of the US. Thank you.
Sagiv Levy Alpha Magic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Sagiv Levy Alpha Magic
Hi, My name is Sagiv Levy, and I hear that you looking for me... It is very piti that you don't look at my website - beacose it is write there very clear.
any way, this s my mobile: +972 505 452187 (israel).and the websit is:
http://www.AlphaMagicInt.com, http://www.SagivLevy.com and e mail: sagiv@sagivlevy.com
All The Best!
Sagiv Levy.
Quote:
On 2007-01-30 19:11, BrookStone wrote:
I recently ordered the puzzle trick from Sagiv Levy, how do I get in contact with him? His number does not work, nor does the number for "alpha magic", there satisfaction guarantee isn't really holding up. Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Please, I really need to find this guy, or his partner Raphael Cohen. If anyone knows where they are or how I can get in contact with him, please tell me.

Sidney
View Profile
New user
85 Zombie Kills and their heads hung on
94 Posts

Profile of Sidney
Quote:
On 2007-01-30 19:11, BrookStone wrote:

Thanks

If you had to go to the trouble of posting this issue on a open forum instead of simple Googling Sagiv Levy, which would yield the result of the first listing being his website, then I beleive that this effect may be over your head to comprehend and perform.

Or is this just a cry for attention ?

Back from Australia,
Sid
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Where is Sagiv Levy? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL