The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 35 -Birmingham...heading your way (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
To the members of the Magic City Magic Club - IBM Ring #35
From Rick Jackson, Albertville Al

I sent off for my IBM national membership form today. I do not know if I will be attending the February meeting, but you can count of me showing up for subsequent meetings. I look forward to meeting each of you and learning what I can from you folks.

In short, I am coming up on 50, married with 2 children ages 11 and 14, both girls, both interested in magic, one of whom will probably be a full time assistant and magician in training.

I was interested in magic for as long as I can remember but became active in about 1974 or '75. It's been a long dry spell of no magic for about 20 years and I am returning to magic as a part time professional aspiring to go full time in the next few years.

In Long, you can read my Magic Café introduction at this link

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=42

I look forward to meeting you all soon and hope I can be of assistance and benefit to your club.

Sincerely, Smile
Rick Jackson
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Rick,

We look forward to meeting you and having you and the ladies at our meetings, lectures, etc.

I think you have been added to the email news for the club.

Wives are also welcome. After ring meetings we regroup across the street at the Greek restaurant for Part II of the meeting.

At 50 you may be young but I'll try not to be jealous.

Bob Sanders
President of Ring 35
Magic City Magic Club
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Habu
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas / Alabama
393 Posts

Profile of Habu
Does the magic city magic club ever "sponsor" magic events for the public? Or putting it differently, do you ever put on shows combining your talents through out the day for an all day event, things like that?

Cincinnati has "taste of Cincinnati" where many vendors have their food out for tasting or buying. Various performers work the event. That is what I was wondering about; a booth that IBM 35 members "man" during the day to put on demonstrations.
www.magicbyhabu.com
Habu: Taken from SR-71 spy plane I worked on. It's name came from a poisonous snake on Okinawa. Hope my magic isn't poisonous!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Rick,

The answer is "Yes".

We do not have a current project yet. SEAM 2006 really zapped our volunteer force. But it needs to get back underway.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Ring 35 -Birmingham...heading your way (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL