The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A short clip of Max Maven (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11959 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
After an exhausted search, I just happened to find color envelopes at the local Office Max store today. They are in the envelope section and are marked "Ultra Brights" Fluorescent Envelopes. They come in a package of 50 and have 5 fluorescent colors for $6 dollars and change. The envelopes are legal letter size (4.5 in by 9.5 in). The colors are:

Pink, Yellow, Red, Green and Orange.
Quote:
On 2007-02-15 06:03, Top Hat wrote:
I think it would be more effective if only one envelope was used. The other two just serve to dilute the effect. My $0.02.

Interesting. What would be the prediction with just one Top Hat? Green Envelope: You will choose the Green Envelope or not choose the Green Envelope? One or Two envelopes would save on expense for me since I use sealed envelopes. I am all for a streamline of any mentalism effect without sacrificing the prestige of course since my shows are pretty upbeat and high energy.

I have thought about reducing bank night down to just one however. But the prediction just doesn't seem a clincher so I have chosen the mimimum being two envelopes.
steve_sargent
View Profile
New user
Steve Sargent
89 Posts

Profile of steve_sargent
It's certainly not just a 3 to 1 effect. It's a total humiliation to 1 effect.
"Easy to do and completely angle proof"
Top Hat
View Profile
Inner circle
We peed on you!
1077 Posts

Profile of Top Hat
Do you mean you'd use "total humiliation" envelopes rather than just three?
TH Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » A short clip of Max Maven (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL