The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Copper/Silver, anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The second project from the New York Coin Magic Seminar guys is near completion. I keep getting inquiries, so here is the scoop.....With the success of our first DVD offering, ROTH, RUBINSTEIN, GALLO, and LATTA are at it again! Soon to be released are volumes 2, 3, and 4, on Copper Silver. THREE DVD's, each two hours in length, covering such topics as Spellbound, Wild Coin, Two Copper, One Silver, Copper Silver Transpositions, and Copper Silver effects with Props. Each performer lends their own expertise to the topics, including many PRACTICAL, unpublished routines and moves. As with our first DVD set on COINS ACROSS, we have added incredible bonus material gleaned from our famous coin seminars, including performances, explanations, and even appearances from KAINOA HARBOTTLE and our Seminar host, MARC DeSOUZA. But there's more! In addition to incredible classic and new routines, bonus presentations, workshop lessons and explanations, each DVD will contain a special Easter Egg - a hidden unadvertised bonus, for you to find with a click of your mouse on a special location. There are routines with ungaffed coins, and the ones with gaffs use nothing more than a copper silver coin and an expanded shell. The material on here will keep you busy for a looong time, RELEASE DATE - very soon! Be the first on your block to watch real magic from ROTH, RUBINSTEIN, GALLO, and LATTA! And remember, we still have copies of our frst DVD offering - COINS ACRSS - over 4 hrs long, 27 routines, special ways to load a coin in a spectator's hand, gaffed, ungaffed, open palm, closed fist, and much, much , more! Check out our website, http://www.newyorkcoinmagic.net . Looking forward to seeing my old friends, and making new ones at the upcoming Blackpool convention, where Roth and I will be performing.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
Sounds good, looking forward to it!
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
Will you have any of the dvd's at Blackpool ?
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
My mouth are watering now! Can't wait for it to be released!
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
The new DVD's sound great Dr. Rubinstein! I think the first coins across DVD's were excellent and I am sure these will be too, thanks for the heads up.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

We hope to have them at the Blackpool convention, and working overtime to get them ready.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Sounds great,will they be available in the uk ?
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

I hope they will soon be available all over the world! For now, I hope to have some of them (international debut!)on the lecture tour that Roth and I will be on next month. We will go to Blackpool, then to Amsterdam, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Lille, Marseilles, Zurich, and Paris. David and I will stay a few days in London before heading back to New York at the end of the tour, but no lectures are planned (as yet). We did a double lecture tour in Italy and France back in October, that was very well received, and are looking forward to our upcoming trip. We will be performing of of our new routines from the new DVD set on this trip as well!
Gary Dayton
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
542 Posts

Profile of Gary Dayton
I just recently got a nice C/S coin, so perfect timing!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

There are several routines that use a double face coin, but a lot that use just great sleight of hand and some new, and practical switches. Here is a partial list of items on the DVD:
Wild Coin:
Rubinstein - Twilight Zone Wild Coin
Rubinstein - The Merlini Purse Routine
Roth Wild Coin 1
Roth Wild Coin with a purse
Roth - Workers Wild Coin
Gallo Wild Coin 1
Gallo Wild Coin 2
Gallo Wild Coin 3

spellbound
Rubinstein - Silver lint 4
Rubinstein - Triple EG spell
Gallo - 4 change spellbound

Copper Silver with props
Rubinstein - The Substitution Trunk Mystery
Rubinstein - A Trio of Effects - Copper or Silver Extraction
Silver Penetration
Transposition with a spectator

Roth Four Phase Routine with a Hankerchief
Gallo - Which Way Wild
Gallo Four in Exchange
Roth The Purse and Glass
Latta - Purse, Coins, No Glass
Gallo Instant Purse, Coins, No Glass

2 COPPER ONE SILVER
Latta - Cop Sil Brass
Rubinstein - copper sandwich
Roth - triple change
Gallo - 2 Copper 1 Silver Transpostion

COPPER SILVER TRANSPOSITIONS:
Rubinstein -Kaps Matting Copper Silver
Rubinstein- Standup Sucker Copper Silver Routine 1
Rubinstein - Standup Sucker Copper Silver Routine 2
Rubinstein - Fourgone Copper Silver
Rubinstein Seated Copper Silver Transposition
Roth - Copper Silver Classic
Gallo -Gold Kaps
Gallo - The One Dollar Trick (Presto Changeo)
Latta - Fisted
Latta Sun and Moon
Latta - deep back clip copper silver

PLUS...a TON of bonus material from Seminar two and Seminar four, additional routines, performances, performances and explanations, teaching sections on specific moves, unpublished material, a few Easter eggs to find for fun (and you will be happy you found them!), sprecial appearances by Harbottle and DeSouza, and much, much, more! I can't believe how much stuff we are giving away here! We are all very excited with this new project, and can't wait to bring them to the magic public. We will let you know when they are available. Look for updates soon!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Come on with the Tease Mike!!!! When will we get our grubby little hands on them?
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Hehehe....hey, hope you liked the 3" coin purses your friend bought at the Jersey lecture! Sorry you couldn't be there.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Yeah, me too I really wish I was ther, but he still has not sent it to me.
Giacomo
View Profile
Regular user
Florence (Italy)
112 Posts

Profile of Giacomo
Ciao Mike!
I wait for your DVD, it will be fantastic as the first! Your job Mike is always fantastic and is a reference for me!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

I meant to say in my last post that there were several routines that use a COPPER SILVER Coin! Sorry for the typo. Also , a few routines that make clever use of an expanded shell. Other than that, vary few other gimmicks, so you won't have to spend several hundred bucks on gaffs to do the stuff on this 3 DVD set!
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Wow, that is quite a repertoire of routines on those DVD's Dr. Rubinstein, I can't wait.....!
Where I go, so do my coins.....
morgandollarman
View Profile
Regular user
England
176 Posts

Profile of morgandollarman
Hi mike will be at blackpool myself so will get them off you there ,looking forward to seeing you and davids lecture ,can't wait for it ,all the best
shaun
MagicJohnH
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of MagicJohnH
Dr. Rubinstein,
I throughly enjoyed the first DVD offering on Coins across. I can't wait for the next set to be available here in the states.

John
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Thank you. I think they will be ready for general distribution around the middle of March (with a limited number of advance copies with Roth and myself on our European tour. I am looking at the final versions as I write this...boy, you are all really in for a treat! Roth's unpublished Worker's Wild Coin is something that everyone will use, and I think that the bonus material is as strong as the material that we present! The Easter eggs will be a real treat as well - you will just have to know how to find them (heheheh)!

Posted: Feb 12, 2007 12:00am
------------------------------------------
Final discs being sent to me for review as we speak. I am told that each disc is so packed, that there is no room to put on any more data...literally! That's over two hours on each disc, six hours in all!! The bonus material includes performances from Seminar 2 and 4, further discussions on tricks taught, lessons from the breakout sessions at the seminars on coin moves, additional tricks and explanations, in depth discussions from Roth on one hand coin switches, and so much more!! There is even an in depth excerpt from my 1986 lecture (not found on my lecture DVD!)that deals with a relatively unknown but very useful principle for most coin magicians! Look for this to be available the middle of March, and as I said, we will have some advance copies for sale in Blackpool, Amsterdam, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Lille, Marseilles (March 3, One Dday Coin magic event), Zurich, and Paris (if they are not sold out by then!).
billmonroe
View Profile
Regular user
Annapolis, MD
181 Posts

Profile of billmonroe
Mike,

What will be the cost of these sure to be excellent DVDs? Cheers,

Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Copper/Silver, anyone? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL