The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Hugard's magic manual (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimmy talksalot
View Profile
Special user
new orleans
757 Posts

Profile of jimmy talksalot
A few things changed my life.
the tarbell course.

everything by cellini.

and "hugard's magic manual" by jean hugard

don't get me wrong over the years I've devoured a lot of material I even got a magic shop just so it was a little more cost effective. after sayin all this I realize most of you have done the same in your lives much to our wives dismay.

but the way I found this book was I went into davenports in london and asked if they had any parlor stuff or books and this is what they gimme....funny thing about this book usually no body wants it cuz its old,real old. not bein advertized in magic mag.

but its hard to find any thing parlor out there, we're enundated w/close up card hack....don't get me wrong to much of a good thing and all.

I told danny hustle about it and he raved about it in his forum buskerscafe.com.

I told eric evans and he hadn't heard of it under that name turns out he had a original hard bound or somthin like that but he say its great too.
thought I'd mention it to you since its in topic.

it also has every street magic show routines I've ever seen in one way or another, classic.

I don't think it was written for the pro but its all pro amatuer beware.

best thing is its cheap and the magic shops have been known to give it free with a purchase of somthin new hot and expesive.
its around@ $10-$13

1 wands
2coins
3watches-pocket and wrist
4rings-finger
5ball manip and cups and balls and sponges
6eggs
7linking rings
8silks
9cigs
10cigars
11thimbles
12flowers
13ropes and cords
14bills
15out of the hat-exstensive even mentions street perf.w/ guine pig under the hat
16mentalism
17cards non manip beginner only disipointment in the book
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13152 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I bought my copy from Amazon.com for about 12 dollars.
It is everything Jimmy says, a little bit of everything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Hugard's magic manual (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL