The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pradell
View Profile
Special user
Alaska
559 Posts

Profile of pradell
$4.18 (used), $13,57 (new paperback) at Amazon....

:magicrabbit:
The Magician
View Profile
Loyal user
Liverpool
267 Posts

Profile of The Magician
This book should be in every magicians library
The Magician

Expect the Unexpected
mark1991
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
311 Posts

Profile of mark1991
Hi there,

Mark Wilson's was the first book I ever bought, and I am sooooo glad I did! It teaches you the basics of most areas of magic. I am still dropping into from time to time and my performance table is a straight copy of the plan in the book.

I strongly advise you purchase it!!!

Many thanks

Magical Mark Watson
(mark1991)
http://magicnewstelevision.com/mn/magicalmark

Magical Mark Watson - Christian magician, juggler, puppeteer, all-round entertainer and lover of Christ!
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
With over 500 pages it's a great value for the money. You can't go wrong with this book.
tupawk
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of tupawk
Sounds like I am going to have to pick this one up Smile
sBosma
View Profile
New user
BC Canada
57 Posts

Profile of sBosma
Neil ( MagiCanada ) the owner of OmniMagic dropped by my house today and gave me the Complete Course in Magic, FREE. I can see now how it is worth the money.

Thanks Neil,

Spencer
'Pick a card, any card'
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Amen
Cards never lie
DaddyDoodle
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Hemisphere
277 Posts

Profile of DaddyDoodle
Good stuff. Get it and you'll not regret it. (yeah, I know I sound like Ron Popeil!)
Smile Tally-ho! And Tuscarora too! Smile
Austini
View Profile
New user
CA, Temecula
48 Posts

Profile of Austini
This is a very resourceful book that I look into very often. It teaches you coin's, cards, rope magic, mentalism and many other very great effects. It also teaches you how to construct amazing illusions. I think this book should be in every magicians library.
MagiCanada
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
140 Posts

Profile of MagiCanada
Quote:
On 2007-02-10 22:25, sBosma wrote:
Neil ( MagiCanada ) the owner of OmniMagic dropped by my house today and gave me the Complete Course in Magic, FREE. I can see now how it is worth the money.

Thanks Neil,

Spencer

You're more than welcome Spencer! I'm very happy to give you the free book and I know you'll get a LOT of use out of it.

When I dropped by your house your dad told me that you do magic every day and it's "not a phase." Smile Too funny! Sounds like me when I was your age.

Neil
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Quote:
On 2007-02-11 14:15, MagiCanada wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-02-10 22:25, sBosma wrote:

Thanks Neil,

Spencer

You're more than welcome Spencer! I'm very happy to give you the free book and I know you'll get a LOT of use out of it.

When I dropped by your house your dad told me that you do magic every day and it's "not a phase." Smile Too funny! Sounds like me when I was your age.

Neil

Now, that's something you don't see everyday! It's the true essence of helping other. Bravo, Neil!
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
WoodRat
View Profile
Loyal user
California
233 Posts

Profile of WoodRat
One thing I like about Mark Wilson's book is that it has something new for me each time I read it because my magical interests keep changing. I mean that as my interests in magic change over time, I find myself reading chapters I only leafed through the last time I opened it. The book covers such a wide range of magical ideas that it never grows old.

Cheers!
Learn something new everyday.
NabsS
View Profile
New user
Geneva (Switzerland)
97 Posts

Profile of NabsS
The thing about MWCCIM is that, even though some of the tricks in it are quite simple, some of them are just great. For example, although I have never tried it, the coin in a ball of wool seems to have the potential of making people talk about you weeks after the show.
The Conjuror
View Profile
Regular user
Illinois, USA
132 Posts

Profile of The Conjuror
I've owned Mark Wilson's Course in Magic for a while now and STILL refer to it very often. So many routines and effects. It seems to cover all types of magic, from sponge balls to stage illusions. Anyone who reads this thread in the future for the same reason - inquiring about whether or not to buy this book - don't look any further. It is an investment in your magic career that you will never regret buying.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
And at that price, I would rarely call it an investment . . .
Cards never lie
solrak29
View Profile
Special user
NY Metro
936 Posts

Profile of solrak29
I don't know if this has been asked in this thread, from my glance I didn't see, but from MWCCIM...

Does anyone use this stuff in their professional act? Or do you use a variation of the theme?

Just curious as I like this book also.
To Find Me On The Pitch, Follow me :On Twitter
Checkout my pseudo blog : The Sidewalk Performers Forum

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL