The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Blanket Statement by Higley (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
egregor
View Profile
Veteran user
The other side of the veil.
340 Posts

Profile of egregor
A personal note,
Doug Higley does not have a security blanket, But when his Mickey Mouse nitelite goes out, he turns into a quivering mass of pink piggly wiggly meat.
My mom says I'm reprehensible, I think I'm perfectly hensible.
abigkahuna
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna
Quote:
On 2007-02-06 19:03, egregor wrote:
A personal note,
Doug Higley does not have a security blanket, But when his Mickey Mouse nitelite goes out, he turns into a quivering mass of pink piggly wiggly meat.

Have you seen Piggly Wiggly Meat? It is indeed Pink! and in a few short days, I shall be back standing on the fairgrounds and begin the 2007 season, Thanks to Mr. Higley (and his Pink Piggly Wiggly Meat,) it should be a good season with America's Smallest Travelling Museum...

Doug, thanks for all the help, guidance and expertise....

abigkahuna
Harlequin
View Profile
Special user
Melbourne, Australia
686 Posts

Profile of Harlequin
Doug, does the term 'Homunculus from Oz' alleviate your confusion?
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:
On 2007-02-06 17:35, Corona Smith wrote:
I should explain, earlier tony looked like the virgin mary, this is the problem with discussing avatars, they are so transient.

Corona.

Sorry Corona, I had to change it out. My box was full of PMs asking personal questions, and if I had plans for the weekend. Don't worry boys, I won't say any names.

Tony
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Whew!
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
May Big Doug's prodigiousness creating creature natures overcome what he undergoes for his art and craft! His meticulous fashoning and customer service of Mr. Beauregard's left hand for Isso is very appreciated.

Tony, your poster affirms you are wanted by many states of mind.
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
aggieman
View Profile
Loyal user
galveston, tx
207 Posts

Profile of aggieman
Doug your awesome, your creations are awesome, your books are awesome. I enjoy my zibit, and cant wait for my next special build. 8)
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
173 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
Many of us bow down to you with much respect and tip our hats to your talent . You have help many keep the midways of the past alive and well .

A big Thank you
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Doug,
I have both of your little ebooks [trap monte and midway zidbits]
They are so full of great information it boggles my mind.
Your props are first rate too.
You are a guy that has "been there, done that" and it shows.
Don't be modest.
James
ps
I'm coming over no matter what you say.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Well then you'ld flip 20 different ways over the Scary Dark Rides book. Best thing I ever wrote or did hands down. There are enough 'insights' in it to fill a book! Oh wait...they did fill a book!

It's not a dopey list of rides and dry stats or a How-To...it's the WHY behind the rides as entertainment...the psychology and chemistry of entertaining people in the dark for over a hundred years. Good stuff! I know I read it! (About 127 1/2 times).

I don't really know how to deal with all the praise for me personally you see but I can handle it for something I did right! The book got great reviews when first written but I can't wait to see what the 'Brethren' have to say about this new edition! Smile http://SpookyBook.com (hint hint nudge nudge say no more)
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Blanket Statement by Higley (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL