The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Viper Black Tally-Ho Metallic Silver Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mavanhare
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Mavanhare
http://www.ellusionist.com/order/viper/v......m?cat=40

Anyone tried these things out? Are they durable? I like doing lots of flourishes and shuffles absent-mindedly through-out the day, and I want to know if they can withstand a little bit of play. I go through cheap decks in about 1 and a half to two weeks...will this last much longer? thanks in advance.
sunnydolan
View Profile
Veteran user
Opelika, Alabama
342 Posts

Profile of sunnydolan
Define "cheap" decks.
An amatuer practices untill he gets it right, a professinal practices untill he can't get it wrong.

Don't wait for oppurtunity to knock, throw open the door, grab it by the throat and drag it inside kicking and screaming.

Magically yours
dodgechargerrt30
View Profile
Regular user
Kentucky
158 Posts

Profile of dodgechargerrt30
I have used a tally ho black viper and let me say this

if you use it often like I do ....im rarely seen without a deck of cards in my hand
then they don't last too long
the black paint kept coming off of it on my hands

other than that (and the fact that when you take it out and show ppl I have ALOT of ppl that say "hey that's a trick deck" lol

but other than thoose problems I loved mine before it got too bad to play with (about a week and a half)

I hope this helps

DC
I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Viper Black Tally-Ho Metallic Silver Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.51 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL