The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Ultimate Coin Purse (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Title: Ultimate Coin Purse
Medium: Trick, utility
Arena: Close Up, table side, Street Commando
Available: Any shop, http://www.rogerlovinsmagic.com , distributed by Murphys Magic Supplies Inc,

What we have here is a very nice leather coin purse with an added gimmick that makes for some interesting additions to your magic. I can’t say much w/out tipping the gimmick but the purse comes with a couple knit balls like you would use with a chop cup, wink wink. The booklet that comes with the purse has some interesting ideas in it and I came up with a few more uses for my gimmicked coins. The gimmick can be removed for when you just need a nice coin purse that doesn’t look fem at all. This is my first purse made for a magical application usually I use those I find at flea markets. I like the purse and the gimmick is fun to work with.
magicnutuk
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of magicnutuk
Mmm. Is this not just like the Becker Coin Purse with a m****t. I didn't see any credit to Mr Becker in the ad. Is there any in the instuctions I wonder? Forgive me if I overlooked this. I think somebody should maybe read Stunners for handling tips also, it was rather revealing on the demo!
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1035 Posts

Profile of bsears
I recently purchased this and will be sending it back for a refund. It was horribly made. The stitching is coming out on the top of the purse and the bottom half is sewn on crooked. Looks like it was a rush job; hope the others out there are better.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5845 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Mine was sewn good...may have switched to a new supplier and that isn't good.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11208 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Mine was ok too.
cheekychap
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of cheekychap
Yep my purse was brilliant Smile
bsears why don't you get a replacement???
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1324 Posts

Profile of rmendez
This sounds interesting. Can you guys tell me what you are using it for aside from; perhaps, coin switching? I'm thinking about getting one for my Copper Silver Brass routine but looking for other uses as well. Also, what do these cost retail as I've had a hard time locating one on the web.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Ultimate Coin Purse (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL