The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » PROGRESSIVE ANAGRAMS----------- (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

knnthcv
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of knnthcv
HELLO ALL,THIS IS IN REGARDS TO THE EFFECT MAX MAVEN DID ON HIS VIDEOMIND SERIES.
MY QUESTION IS TWO PART.CAN IT BE DONE WITH PLAYING CARDS?AND WHERE DO I GO TO LEARN HOW TO CREATE A PROGRESSIVE ANAGRAM.I KNOW THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS TO JUST GOOGLE,BUT I don't UNDERSTAND HOW TO ASK THE QUESTION TO GET THE ANSWER CORRECTLY.
COULD YOU PLEASE HELP..THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME.
KEN
Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
Stop screaming at me please.
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Dear Ken,

a gentle comment - typing capital letters is considered screaming in this forum. So please refrain to do so in the future. Have you used the search engine of this forum for your question?

best
Andy
Cards never lie
sBosma
View Profile
New user
BC Canada
57 Posts

Profile of sBosma
Ken,

When posting at the Café, don't use all CAPITAL letters. To other people it seems like your mad, yelling or screaming. I know at first to you it looks cool, but it is very annoying to other people. Also, make sure you re-read your post to make sure it makes sense. Breaking things into paragraphs and spell checking works great to make people understand you and give you the answer you want.

Welcome to the Café!

Spencer
'Pick a card, any card'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » PROGRESSIVE ANAGRAMS----------- (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL