The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Barry Richardson's Impossible Knot Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

waterford
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of waterford
I am learning this effect from Barry Richardson's Act Il (pp.179-187). I at the point of learning the last phase, in which the knot dissolves from the rope as you turn around and without your hands leaving view. I'm having a problem and wonder if anyone has experienced this and has any advice. This last phase is dependent on the use of r--l (Swedish, El Duco variety), but the t----d tends to snag on the rope as the hands are drawn apart to form the fake knot. I am using a good grade of cotton magicians rope. Any suggestions for dealing with this? Different type of rope? I would appreciate any help from those who have tried this effect. You'll see reference to Richardson doing it in the opening paragraphs on him in the current MUM. Many thanks...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Barry Richardson's Impossible Knot Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL