The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » J ack right about Randi from the get go. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Looks like the tide does turn.

Better now than never.

J ack

H.O.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I'm really not too sure what to say about this. What was J ack right about?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
...nothing wrong?
bitterman
View Profile
Inner circle
1189 Posts

Profile of bitterman
Now I'm lost. I thought J ack and Jim were the same guy, only to find out that they are both Randi?
If you are not cheating, you are only cheating yourself.

Dutchco is about to put out some new Ebook: DUTCHCO. Get 'em while you can.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Shhhh
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
That's right Shhhhh people are catching on.

J ack
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Baggins
View Profile
Regular user
london
148 Posts

Profile of Baggins
This a fun game. Secrets are best held close to the bosom. Magic is all about secrets.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
This was the real point to the entire RV threads - at last revealed! A fantastic display of precognitive RVing, JJ. Truly, the paranormalist unparalleled.
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17657 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I never said that Jack was wrong about Randi!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Jim, didn't you say you were going to delete your account?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20533 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Funny how J ack and Jim try to mention Randi's name as many times as humany possible so as to capture just a bit of his fame.

Randi right or wrong pretty easy in this case to see. But it seems as if J ack and Jim, and Randi, share a quality. They want to latch onto someone in the spotlight at all costs.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
Has anyone read the article?

I'd be interested to know peoples' thoughts about how damaging (or not) what Randi has written really is.

- entity
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
I don't see any exposure there that any kid wouldn't know anyway. A magnet moving a compass... wow, that's shocking.

I liked this clip he included there about the compass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSko0byaDiI&eurl=

So far, not too bad. The question is what he will post there in the next few weeks..
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17657 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Then we all agree this exposure is bad, the dissagreement is just on how bad it is...? Right?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Of course it's bad in general. But do you know any magicians that move a compass during shows? The only one I saw doing that is Geller, and he even exposed it himself.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
People are beginning to see the problem or so it looks to me.
entity
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
5060 Posts

Profile of entity
I personally don't like to see any exposure of methods, but I think things must be kept in perspective and also we should consider the context.

When Randi exposed Peter Poppov's method of operation, I don't think it hurt any Mentalists who were using the same technology. In that case, the cause justified the exposure, in my opinion.

I'll still argue strongly against the exposures with Randi, and he's said he'll still pass along his 'Geller revelations' to me before he prints them, so if there's anything really objectionable, I'll do my best to convince him to modify his remarks.

- entity
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
My problem is that people still don't realize that supernatural is a word that can not exist.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
Quote:
On 2007-02-09 10:25, Jim-Callahan wrote:
People are beginning to see the problem or so it looks to me.

Jim/Jack/Thad Beaumont/George Stark, that post made me smile..
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
You know the saying, "What goes around, comes around." The question is what do all the exposed have hiding for Randi?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9w7jHYriFo&NR
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » J ack right about Randi from the get go. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL