The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Make Anything Vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Outlawz_311
View Profile
New user
Minesotta
92 Posts

Profile of Outlawz_311
Does anyone have this, and if so what do you think?

http://www.abra4magic.com

You and your friends will be BLOWN away by this – I guarantee it!

YES! YOU CAN MAKE ALMOST ANY SMALL BORROWED OBJECT VANISH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!

Imagine this – at your workplace, friend’s home, store or restaurant - when no one is expecting it – pick up a spoon, fork, napkin, card……borrow a ring, coin, key or watch - and make it INSTANTLY VANISH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!

With our exclusive new gimmick, not available elsewhere, you can pick up most any small object and they ALL VANISH WITHOUT A TRACE!

AND YOU DO IT ALL WITH YOUR SLEEVES ROLLED UP!

Have our gimmick on you, and perform MIRACLES – ANYTIME, ANYPLACE when friends least expect it!

Easy enough for a beginner – a MIRACLE for professionals!

Once you receive our precision made metal gimmick – your friends won’t stop talking about the skills they THINK you have! ONLY YOU know how easy it is do to!

And can you believe our price? Only $9.96! Buy 2, Get the 3rd one FREE!

I e-mailed abramagic and they said that you can vanish the cards from Skinners Ultimate 3 Card Monte.

Does that sound good to you guys? Perform the Three Card Monte and vanish the three cards visually then make it re-appear somewhere or someone... if you know what I mean Smile
"Ashtonishment is our state of mind" - Paul Harris
www.STGmastaz.150m.com
Colonel Mustard
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Colonel Mustard
From the video it looks much like the Raven but with a different attachment mechanism. That's just irresponsible speculation, however, and I will be happy if it turns out I was wrong.
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
What they don't tell you is that you need a jacket.
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
myname1960
View Profile
Regular user
Chris from Ohio
111 Posts

Profile of myname1960
I seen the video clip on it and the guy did have a jacket but his sleeves were rolled up as the narrator mentioned.

I wonder if you have to leave and reset before it can be done again like The Raven.

You get get several at that price and do it a 2nd time to impress the spectators more.
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Special user
Southern California
502 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
It's probably just a pull.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Sneakers
View Profile
Regular user
Melbourne, Australia
106 Posts

Profile of Sneakers
Go back and *carefully* observe when the demo vid shows the guy taking off his watch and then vanishes it. If you're quick at the pause button, you can see the gimmick in its full glory.

Get yourself a high quality utility reel. I bet you'll find that it's much more versatile than this gimmick.
irishmagic
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of irishmagic
can someone tell me where I can see the demo of this. Thanks
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Click on Outlawz link in the first post and it will take you there. Then click on the item.
xyzzy314
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of xyzzy314
bobby
View Profile
New user
Camarillo, CA
72 Posts

Profile of bobby
You can't casually reset it, and to get the item after the disappearing is not a casual feat either... If you did someone's watch, you would probably need to leave the room to get it back...

You do need a jacket...
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
The demo looks good!
I made a vanishing accessory that works real nice, using a r..l from an extra ring flight. I attached a clip and a m....t. I don't know if the method is the same but mine works great!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Make Anything Vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL