The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » I am a tenyo collector. i would like to know where can i find more on these product ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Liyao
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Liyao
I am a tenyo collector. I would like to know where can I find more on these products?

Where is cheap and good..

Thanks
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Try Ebay, they have lots of tenyo products usually. Right now they have 67 products of tenyo.
Liyao
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Liyao
Quote:
On 2003-01-10 22:02, thehawk wrote:
Try Ebay, they have lots of tenyo products usually. Right now they have 67 products of tenyo.

Thanks a lot pal....is most the product new or opened...?

Thanks
Mitch
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
157 Posts

Profile of Mitch
It is impossible to answer whether most are opened or unopened ...it could change at any time depending on who is listing.

Most folks sellling tenyo are very careful to include whether it is opened or not as they know this can impact its perceived value.
Mitch Solway
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Liyao, lets get one thing straight. First I am not your pal, and if your too lazy to look on Ebay that is your problem. I am not going to go and give you a rating on all 67 Tenyo products on Ebay. I was trying to help you save some money. I can see your new here but there is no need to be rude.
Liyao
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Liyao
Quote:
On 2003-01-11 08:18, thehawk wrote:
Liyao, lets get one thing straight. First I am not your pal, and if your too lazy to look on Ebay that is your problem. I am not going to go and give you a rating on all 67 Tenyo products on Ebay. I was trying to help you save some money. I can see your new here but there is no need to be rude.

Sorry thehawk, I did not meant to be rude just wonder ebay accept new stuff only issit or any thing....

Once again i am sorry...no hard feeling pls..
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Have you visited Angelo Carbone's website (http://www.tenyoworld.co.uk/)?
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
Liyao
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Liyao
Thanks Mark for the link. Seems like this site is for those tenyo fan to trade or sell their product. But what i want is brand new stuff as I am afraid that the product is not as the same as they stated.

Thanks for the infomation again.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
If you are that picky, just get a flight ticket to Japan and buy them. Your comment has no use to your final purchase decision here.

It is just the same as when you go to a magic shop, you asked the sales, 'Can I open it and take a look of the gimmick?'

That is why other people think you are rude.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Mitch
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
157 Posts

Profile of Mitch
If you are looking for new tenyo items that are still for sale from magic shops then you can simply check out the on-line dealers.

If you need to find some reputable dealers then do a search in "the good the bad and the garbage" forum for the word "dealer" and you will find some lengthy threads discussing several good dealers.

If you are looking for tenyo items that are no longer carried by dealers then you are going to have to resort to dealing with individuals...if you don't trust anyone then that is ok and your choice but it means that you will not be able to pick up these tenyo items.

Hope that helps.

Mitch
Mitch Solway
Liyao
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of Liyao
Thanks mitch and the others for the pointer...

I will go to the "the good the bad and the garbage" forum and check it out for the good dealer...

Thanks again pals
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » I am a tenyo collector. i would like to know where can i find more on these product ? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL